I'm Back!!!!

Options
Hi everyone I'm back and I'm ready to start being healthy again! :happy: I haven't been on here since right before Christmas but I'm in of the long haul now! I lost my job around the holidays and I also lost my house but I'm back and stronger than ever now. I weighed this morning praying to the scale that I haden't gone to over board and to much suprise I had lost another 7lbs. Now that was from November but hey I'm just happy that I dodn't gain any weight! I will have to say that it is good to be back and I'm really excited to start a healthy lifstyle again! I hope that everyone has a great day and you'll be seeing me around!

Replies

• Kbrain228
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm back and I'm ready to start being healthy again! :happy: I haven't been on here since right before Christmas but I'm in of the long haul now! I lost my job around the holidays and I also lost my house but I'm back and stronger than ever now. I weighed this morning praying to the scale that I haden't gone to over board and to much suprise I had lost another 7lbs. Now that was from November but hey I'm just happy that I dodn't gain any weight! I will have to say that it is good to be back and I'm really excited to start a healthy lifstyle again! I hope that everyone has a great day and you'll be seeing me around!
  • jdaniels
    Options
    Welcome Back.:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Hey There! Welcome back!:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Good for you for coming back, I hope things are going okay for you, now!:smile:
  • joanne123
    Options
    well isn't that just brilliant, you lost while you weren't even thinking about it. Gotta be the best way :smile:
    welcome back :flowerforyou: