Meals that burn fat from problem areas....

Options
According to Dr. Oz if you have trouble losing fat in certain areas you can greatly increase your success rate in reducing fat in these areas by simply replacing 1 meal a day 5 days a week with one of the following (depending on your body type) These are 2 examples (the meals actually sound pretty tasty) the full article and all recipes and supplement suggestions can be found at this link

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/5-fat-busters-5-body-types

BTW: I’ve ordered a bottle of Raspberry Keytone supplements. You’ll see why after reading this article.

Having Trouble Getting Rid of stubborn belly fat:
Egg and Cheese Muffin

This belly-blasting breakfast is loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body and help decrease fat storage around your stomach. Also, tomato is a natural diuretic, so it’ll help relieve any extra bloating you might have.
Added to Recipes on Fri 02/03/2012
Ingredients
Makes 1 serving

1 toasted whole grain English muffin
2 tsp olive oil
1/4 ripe avocado
1 slice tomato
1 egg, poached
1 slice Swiss cheese
Freshly ground pepper to taste

Directions
Drizzle the English muffin with a little olive oil, then spread 1/4 ripe avocado on it. Top it off with the slice of tomato, Swiss cheese, poached egg and the pepper to taste. Enjoy!

Having trouble reducing the size of chest, arms, and upper back?
Tex Mex Salad

This salad is loaded with healthy fats and proteins that can help you lose weight. And the decadent sour cream topping is a nice source for diary. Substituting dairy for other heavier foods in your diet can help you lose weight in your upper body – but don’t overdo it. Make sure to keep a reasonable daily calorie amount.
Added to Recipes on Fri 02/03/2012
Ingredients
Makes 1 serving

3 cups baby spinach
1/2 cup corn (frozen/defrosted or canned)
1/2 cup black beans
1/4 cup red onions, sliced into half moons
1/4 avocado, cut cross wise into thin slices
1/2 cup salsa
1 tbsp low-fat sour cream

Replies

• ladykate7
    ladykate7 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'd eat more avocado if it was easier to have ripe ones on hand. Hard to meal plan not knowing when it'll be ripe.
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sound like a bunch of bunk to me... why would different foods burn fat from different areas of the body? If I ate nothing but that egg and cheese muffin, would I only lose fat from my stomach? I can understand that certain meals may help fight inflammation or bloat, but not actual fat. I thought "spot reducing" was debunked a long time ago...
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    drozquack.png
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    LOLRUS.gif

Too bad none of the research on the supps he recommended say anything about spot reduction, nor have many been shown to be effective in humans at all
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    drozquack.png

+1
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    drozquack.png

BAHAHAHA!!!! Awesome.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    If it sounds too good to be true....
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    drozquack.png

So much THIS. If it walks like a duck and talks out it's *kitten* like a duck... it's a QUACK.

There's no such thing as spot reduction. If there was do you think I'd stand for these thighs?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Might as well try to lose weight by talking to a faith healer.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    According to Dr. Oz

i have isolated the problem area...
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Might as well try to lose weight by talking to a faith healer.

Don't mock my journey.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank you for putting Dr. Oz in the very first sentence. I appreciate this gesture very much!!!! Had you not, I might have actually read the post. Thank you for sparing my brain cells. :flowerforyou:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I hear carbs go to your belly and fat goes to your butt. Dr. Oz said so, it's certainly the truth.
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Trollolol
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    According to Dr. Oz

Zing! :drinker:
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    According to Dr. Oz

I was going to throw down a bump.. but I had to quote this instead... LITERALLY made me LOL.. :)
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    drozquack.png
    You have won the internets.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    So the unwritten assumption here is that replacing a crappy, processed, fat/grease/carb laden protein-less meal with a healthier, well rounded/balanced meal can help you lose weight?

etrade-shocked-face.png
  • itontae
    itontae Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    CAREFUL!

I ate too much of the arm slimming Tex Mex salad and my arms shrunk and snapped like twigs
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    So the unwritten assumption here is that replacing a crappy, processed, fat/grease/carb laden protein-less meal with a healthier, well rounded/balanced meal can help you lose weight?

etrade-shocked-face.png

ROFLMAO... thats HILARIOUS!!!!!!