Do you ever feel your eating too much even though your under

Options
I feel like im eating too much, my goal is 1200 and im usually under but i still feel im eating too much

Replies

• Lisa2374
    Lisa2374 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yip.. i generally eat 1100-1300 then ontop of this burn a load of calories doing JM Ripped in 30 every morning before work then either walk home from work which is 30mins or go swimming 45mins. I know people on this forum think thats unhealthy as i need to eat the calories i've burned exercising but i'm eating enough imo. I'm having breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks a day. Even had chocolate last night and crisps tonight, just healthier/smaller versions! Good luck :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    If I feel like I'm eating too much, I stop eating.

But, unless you are a very small female, you are not eating too much if you are under 1200 total calories for the day. If you are talking 1200 net, then it's possible that you don't need all your calories if you are truly full and eating enough fat and protien.
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    yes! all the time! i dont want to eat another 300 cals or however many there is left though just for the sake of eating them, i only wana eat them if im hungry gr
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Im the same way! I eat maybe 1000 -1100 a day, an then when I exercise it takes it under 1000... BUT I cant see eating another few hundred calories if im already full just for the sake of eating them. . Im always OVER on my protein and under on everything else. .
    I eat lunch, dinner, snack, and I even have M&Mz ( 10 pieces at a time) I dont deprive myself anything I have a taste for I just eat the actual serving size or less... I measure and track everything and Im not usually hungry anymore by the time I hit the 1000 mark... So far it is working for me.