sports bra Recs for 38D

HIGH impact (running, MMA, classes..) and I actually was hoping to find a Racerback... anyone have any they love? I like champion style 6843 but was hoping for a different back style....

TIA!

Replies

• I was 42G when I started now 36D so I've bought an awful lot of sports bras!!!

IMO the best is Shock Absorber (I do 5 high impact classes per week) they cost about £35 but totally worth it and sometimes I have got them in the sale.

Ooops just realised that you are not in the UK - I hope you can get them in the USA :blushing:
  • k80mac
    k80mac Posts: 63 Member
    I think I was looking at those today! thanks!
  • Ladies, if your looking for a great sports bra, I would recommend over and over the Moving Comfort Fiona bra. It really is great!

Also the Enell sports bra is great (just doesn't look great!)
    If you ever have any questions about sports bras (especially for larger sizes) check out

http://www.brayola.com/sportsbrasdd

It really is a great article, and definitely worth a read! :)

Good Luck,
    Fiona x
  • withervein
    withervein Posts: 224 Member
    I really like the Champion bras that have regular straps/bra closure in the back either with or w/o underwires. Anything that can stretch to go over my shoulders doesn't really seem to keep me from moving. I wear a 36D down from 38D/36DD and do boxing, jogging and weights normally.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,210 Member
    I :heart: Shock Absorber bra's they have diff 'strengths' and my running bra (as the highest impact level they do) works well for any exercise. :wink:
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    It's a tad expensive, but I'm a 34D and I love my UA Endure sports bra (or any one that zips up the front. Makes getting into it easy and keeps the girls secure!

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1001175-001
  • transfixedtoast
    transfixedtoast Posts: 89 Member
    My best friend had a 10E chest, she had to wear 3 bras when she played basketball (she was really athletic)
    I hope everyone with big breasts is proud of them, they can get it the way but girls like me with AA's are very very jelly.
    I don't know why I'm writing this.
    I love you all.
  • Lilith8984
    Lilith8984 Posts: 69 Member
    I've been looking for a good sports bra myself...I have heard a lot of good things about the Shock Absorber bra. I am going to invest in one as soon as I can afford it.
  • I only use bras with a criss cross pattern in the back. It's because they give me more support. I'm blessed with 40dd. And I were three when I do tkd. I need one that will keep me stable and I don't have to triple up on. I'm open to suggestions!