Drivers License Weight

Options
Audddua
Audddua Posts: 176 Member
I just realized that I weigh less than my drivers license says!

I don't think that's ever happened to me before; I have always weighed more. When I put 145 pounds down I was being stupid and lying (and since I was about 160 lbs I certainly couldn't leave the 135 pounds that it used to say there unchanged). Now I'm at 143.4 and I have a big dumb grin on my face because I'm not lying anymore!
:happy:
Woo whooo!

Replies

• rockbass
    rockbass Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's actually one of my goals; to make my driver's license not be a liar anymore.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thank God Michigan doesn't put weight on our DL.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I need to renew my license by April and I'm much heavier! One of my biggest fears is my weight will be questioned at the BMV. Hopefully, I won't be a liar someday either!
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    That's one of my goals too! And since I turn 21 this year I have to get it renewed! Maybe, just maybe I can tell the truth!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Thank God Michigan doesn't put weight on our DL.

Yeah I was gonna say, Texas doesn't put weight on there! Probably because we're in the south, and the south is fat haha
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    LOL that's my goal is to actually weigh what my driver's license says! LOL! Awesome!
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good grief they don't put weight in UK licences!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've never told the truth on my license. Its usually 20lbs lighter :D
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Florida doesn't do weight either. They probably realize it's a waste of effort with so many yo-yo dieters and fibbers out there.
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Me too I was 198 and let her put 160 :blushing:
  • Sabdavis
    Sabdavis Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Not just the south... Pennsylvania, too.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Not just the south... Pennsylvania, too.

Ahem, and the Midwest :wink:
  • ineedhelp18
    ineedhelp18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hehe. i was probably about 270 when I got mine. It says 200. now i weigh 184 hoping to get to 135
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Well I'm really glad that I'm not the only one that has lied on their drivers license :blushing:

I'm still probably not going to share this victory with family or friends because I don't want to admit I was shaving weight off my numbers. I generally come off as a very confident person (but I'm riddled with insecurities) and I think most of my friends would be shocked to know I did that.

I'm just glad I have this website and all of you that appreciate my success and can commiserate with my silly behaviors!
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    That's great you lost the weight good job! I am so glad we don't have to put our weight on our DL in my state!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!