-71 pounds and still going (pics)

Options

Replies

• cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful and I'm so happy for you!
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB! KEEP IT UP - THAT IS MY GOAL WEIGH 135....
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    You look fantastic, and as though you lost way more than 71lbs!!!! Congratulations on the results of your hard work.
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and you have a beautiful smile, too. Congratulations on your success.
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This is just awesome! Congrats on your weight loss and you look great!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You're AWESOME! You've done an INCREDIBLE JOB! I know I don't know you, but I'm so very proud of you and what you've accomplished! *High Five* :smile:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Well has much as you didn't like hearing it, you really do have a beautiful face haha. Now you have the body and self worth to rock that two piece! Go get em girl :love:
  • niightwind
    Options
    At all sizes you are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! :love:
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. Keep up the good work :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look so tiny now!
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you look great.
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am not going to write a long story about what my wake up call was (that is already in my about me section lol) all i will say is this journey has truly been incredible. I have suffered with low self esteem my entire life, i was always the "fat friend" who got told she had a "pretty FACE"(i despised when ppl told me that esp when it was said while staring me up and down). i had no idea that loosing over 70 pounds would allow me to find the self esteem that I never had! I am only 10 pounds away from my goal weight and i finally for once in my life am beginning to feel comfortable in my own skin. I still would like to tone my stomach more however, tone or not tone this summer for the first time in my adult life I plan to rock a bikini like its no ones business and i can NOT wait!

I just wanted to post these pictures to show that not only can it be done but if ever you are having a day where you want to give up (and i say this because i have had many) you owe it to yourself to keep pushing through! :flowerforyou:

I am 24 years old 5'2

starting weight 208 pounds
    ev2qeo.jpg

9ghug5.jpg

May 2011 somewhere around 180 pounds
    2rfpkqh.jpg

July 2011 somewhere around 170
    16blbfm.jpg

Most recent : 135 pounds!
    14d2c6t.jpg

2e4di6r.jpg

wow! so amazing!!
  • Sweeteater65
    Sweeteater65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WTG! congrats to you!
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    wow great job! you look amazing, and you most definitely have a pretty face! Keep up the great work and rock that bikini girl!
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    you have done TERRIFIC!!!!..................
  • sjkatigbak
    Options
    You look really good! Keep it up.
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am not going to write a long story about what my wake up call was (that is already in my about me section lol) all i will say is this journey has truly been incredible. I have suffered with low self esteem my entire life, i was always the "fat friend" who got told she had a "pretty FACE"(i despised when ppl told me that esp when it was said while staring me up and down). i had no idea that loosing over 70 pounds would allow me to find the self esteem that I never had! I am only 10 pounds away from my goal weight and i finally for once in my life am beginning to feel comfortable in my own skin. I still would like to tone my stomach more however, tone or not tone this summer for the first time in my adult life I plan to rock a bikini like its no ones business and i can NOT wait!

I just wanted to post these pictures to show that not only can it be done but if ever you are having a day where you want to give up (and i say this because i have had many) you owe it to yourself to keep pushing through! :flowerforyou:

I am 24 years old 5'2

starting weight 208 pounds
    ev2qeo.jpg

9ghug5.jpg

May 2011 somewhere around 180 pounds
    2rfpkqh.jpg

July 2011 somewhere around 170
    16blbfm.jpg

Most recent : 135 pounds!
    14d2c6t.jpg

2e4di6r.jpg
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!