-71 pounds and still going (pics)

Options

Replies

• misslissa121
    Options
    AMAZING, truly inspirational. My goal is 60lbs (my first goal), I'm 1/3 of the way there. This helps so much to keep on the right track. I have always been the fat person who was quiet and kept to herself. While I have come out of my shell more and have confidence even with my body the way it is, I know what it is like to be "one of the guys" and the friend no one really wants to go out with. I hope you are living it up and doing all the things us plump people have always wanted to do but too embarrassed to do it. ROCK THAT BIKINI
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!!!
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    You looked good b4 and AMAZING now! Great job on your success!:happy:
  • jamie117100
    Options
    Wow. Absolutly amazing! How did you upload your pics? I have tried but cannot figure out how.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I want to loose around 70-75lbs you look amazing, worked hard, and now have what you've always wanted. A voice.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWW!!!!!!
  • WOW!!! Superrr Awesome :)
  • setharnab
    Options
    cant beleive. is that u total face has been changed
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before but HOLY COW you look amazing! Great job!!
  • mardur1
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You look great. You are an inspiration! You must feel light as a feather now. Enjoy your success!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you.are.GORGEOUS! great WORK!
  • Jayney10
    Options
    You were very pretty, now you are stunning! What an inspiration you are... You rock Girl xx
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    very gorgeous. great job staying motivated :)
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've lost 74 and everyone tells me they can't believe the difference but I just don't see it except with the much smaller jeans but you can really see it in your pictures. Great job and congratulations!!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Literally teary eyed as I saw the last pics, because you look like a different person. You looked great at 180! But you look even happier and content now than you did in the previous pics! Thank you so much for sharing and if you feel like toning for you bikini bod, go right ahead and rock it girlie! I pray someday that I too can feel comfortable in my own skin! I'm so happy for you that you have that! AWESOME job!!!!:drinker:
  • purplemilly12
    purplemilly12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look amazing reading your story inspired me to keep trying to lose weight =)
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and should rock that bikini... guys will be drooling!!! good work!
  • strongwilled
    Options
    fantastic!
  • melissaallie
    Options
    you look amazing!!
  • fishercarrie
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats and thanks for sharing the inspiration helps keep me motivated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!