DR OZ = EINSTEIN

Options

Replies

• miss_missa07
    Options
    :laugh:

On a side note, it surprises me the amount of people who aren't catching on to the blatant sarcasm here.
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Quack or not, I'm sure he's just a messenger. I wouldn't doubt it if he had an entire team of people feeding him the info he uses for his shows. Call me Switzerland!

thats exactly what he does and i believe he goes back and confirms before he tells the world
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I remember that Oz once said that he's the only person Chuck Norris is afraid of, because he eats Cheetos daily (baked, not fried of course) and that if I started eating them every day I could make him wet his pants. FACT.

Chuck Norris didn't call the wrong number, you answered the WRONG PHONE!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I am getting sooo tired of all this Dr Oz is a quack stuff!

Dr. Oz saved my life and if Oprah (AND THE REST OF THE COUNTRY MIND YOU) believes in him, I do too!.

Too long of a post, so didn't read past this. But I am wondering which country you are referring to, because I live in America and I DO NOT believe in him.

Dr. Oz saved my life and if Oprah <--- I got here. Oprah is a nut.
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options

On a side note, it surprises me the amount of people who aren't catching on to the blatant sarcasm here.
    [/quote

lol hahahaha]
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz can suck it. Just like someone said above, he's selling things, just like Oprah.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz BLAH BLAH BLAH sick of him
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten anything yet, its 1pm lol!

I would be attempting to gnaw my arm off and eat it if I hadn't eaten anything by 1pm.

Exactly!! My arm would be barely hanging and I'd be getting ready to gnaw the other one off.! :laugh:
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Wow people are taking the OP seriously when it was obviously sarcastic.
    What.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Obviously. Oprah lied to you. The ONLY person Chuck Norris is afraid of is Chuck Norris. End. Of. Story.
    This is true. I read the other day that Chuck Norris walked down the street with an erection. There were no survivors.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I am getting sooo tired of all this Dr Oz is a quack stuff!

Dr. Oz saved my life and if Oprah (AND THE REST OF THE COUNTRY MIND YOU) believes in him, I do too!.

Here are my reasons why.

Oz said that Carnosine is the answer to aging. I just got my shipment in the mail yesterday, and since I have started taking it I don't think I look a single day older, its helped my memory too because I haven't forgotten a single thing since yesterday! In fact, I just remembered I have to run to the store and buy more eggs...

Since I started replacing breakfast with an egg sandwich, I've lost six pounds! I was usually eating two pancakes, or coffee cake with my morning latte, and since I did what he said I've lost so much weight from my belly! Isn't that a miracle!

I had a lot of stretch marks from all the weight gain in my previous years, he said they could be covered up by bronzers and one can help them heal from taking zinc and vitamin C. Since I started all three, they've practically disappeared!

Oz suggested I drink Choffy, which is a coffee replacement! It helps me feel way more energized and its SOO much healthier for me because he said it is!

I remember that Oz once said that he's the only person Chuck Norris is afraid of, because he eats Cheetos daily (baked, not fried of course) and that if I started eating them every day I could make him wet his pants. FACT.

I am soo frustrated with everybody calling him a quack, because its just not fair! I love Dr. Oz! Stop freaking saying such horrible things about him and proving scientifically he is wrong, because if he is on Oprah he can't be wrong! Also, he's on the internet and we all know that everything on the internet is true or it couldn't be on the internet! SERIOUSLY!!!

Thank you, and don't respond if you are just going to nay-say my hero!

9301292.jpg
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Wow people are taking the OP seriously when it was obviously sarcastic.
    What.

Here I am pouring my heart out to my fellow trusted MFP'ers and you're calling it sarcasm! *tears*
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Doctor Oz simply promotes whatever product is paying him to promote it. That is why he has lost all credibility a long time ago....
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Chew on this MFP folks...

Chuck Norris can have his cake AND eat it too.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Obviously. Oprah lied to you. The ONLY person Chuck Norris is afraid of is Chuck Norris. End. Of. Story.
    This is true. I read the other day that Chuck Norris walked down the street with an erection. There were no survivors.

Bahahahahaha!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

What a way to go! :drinker: :laugh:
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options

^True story.
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I don't know whyyyy, but I'm lovin this thread:love: !!!!!!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Why did such a serious post turn into Chuck Norris Jokes, come on and focus people! Maybe you guys should ALL buy Carnosine! It will help you remember what we are here to talk about!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: