Gained 7 pounds and it's getting to me really bad.. :'(

Options
2»

Replies

• helenbeee
    helenbeee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey I forgot to mention time is irrelevant this is and should be a lifestyle shift there is no beginning or end its just a shift in attitude and action. So try to not to see events as time based meaning dont get hung up on how many days/weeks/months its going to take you to lose the weight again its irrelevant to the bigger picture. :)
  • sarahgilmore
    sarahgilmore Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    If we assume a VERY modest maintenance figure of 1500 calories, you would have had to have eaten 32,000 calories over those 5 days to have been anywhere NEAR close to "gaining" 7lb.

It's fluid. Maybe a pound of gain, max.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    It is IMPOSSIBLE to put on 5lb in 5 days. Impossible. Unless you managed circa 26,000 calories(3500 for fat each day and say 1800 each day maintenance) in that time period. Clean your diet back up and you'll have dropped the water by this time next week.

When I cut for comp's I sometimes have crazy cheat meals and I'll put in 10-14lb in a day and then drop it plus 2lb the week after. Its water retention from carbs and salt.

Simple human biology peeps
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Wait...you're trying to get down to like 104 pounds? That doesn't sound like a very healthy weight for someone your height.
  • HELLO2YOU
    Options
    Wait, What? I'm confused.

I know you're hard on yourself about gaining 7lbs in 5 days, but you're aiming for an even smaller underweight goal? One word of advice, take your weight for how it is. I would understand this post if you were overweight or within the weight range for you height, but to aim for a underweight goal, is something I wont support; especially since I'm an 5'7 and your 5'6.

In my opinion, YOU'RE BEATING YOURSELF UP FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Wait...you're trying to get down to like 104 pounds? That doesn't sound like a very healthy weight for someone your height.
    IIRC, the goal weight she listed on her profile said 110, but in another post she made after this one she said she weighs 111...
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    IIRC, the goal weight she listed on her profile said 110, but in another post she made after this one she said she weighs 111...

Something smells trolley.
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    You already know the answer. You've done it. You lost 15 pounds, didn't you? So just go back to what you did before. Only this time, think of it as a lifestyle change. Which means, no binges, or exceptions. You can have a vacation without binging. Really, you can.