Need help with large weight loss goal! Refuse to fail!

Options
13»

Replies

• ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    We all need support! You can add me! I need to lose at least 20 +!!! :smile:

I love to help out and support so you can add me if you would like..
  • Christydavidson71
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30.. for the last time! Any of you can add me also if you need a buddy!!
  • biddie1
    biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I have a ways to go
  • sassy0507
    Options
    hi! feel free to add me if you'd like...i have app 50-60 pounds to lose and my journey start has been SLOOOOW but these folks on here are AWESOME with offering help, encouragement, and motivation!!! :smile:
  • Trutra
    Trutra Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I also have a long way to go, feel free to add me too.
  • shenhannigans
    Options
    I've also got a large amount to lose.. feel free to add me if you like :happy:
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I have done large amounts of weight loss several times.

Here's what I've learned and I pass it on to everyone. It's up to you to use it or not. =)

Do not deprive yourself. Eat nutritional foods. Keep your sodium in check. The more nutritional rich foods you eat, the less you will crave unhealthy foods. The less you will find yourself hungry which tends to lead us to fail.
    Allow MFP to develop your program. The phone app allows you to view your nutritional information on a daily basis.
    Don't set your weight loss for more than 1 lb a week (you'll use more, but trust MFP)
    At least meet your NET calories. Meaning, if MFP sets you at 1400 cal a day, and you exercise and burn 400 you will need to eat more or you'll be back at 1000 cal. MFP will give you a message that you are under eating. You don't have to eat back every single exercise cal but eat better on your exercise days. (not junk) Don't go on too few of calories, otherwise as you lose you have to either lower your calories or up your exercise. I'm not on THE BIGGEST LOSER and don't have 8 hours to dedicate to the gym.

I also don't believe in living at the gym. On my exercise days, I eat a little better. Those are my higher carb days. It works for me.

Best of luck