Feeling...bad about myself.

Options
2»

Replies

• ladykate7
    ladykate7 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Prime example - beautiful in both pictures but the air-brush version makes everything tighter and tanner and more perfect

faithredbook.jpg

Whoa!! look at the difference they made on her under-eyes and smile. AND her arm, its waaay skinner in the air brushed version. oh oh - and the little plump on her back where the dress stops, they made that dissappear too. AND the pinch of skin we all get at the front crease of our armpits, thats gone too.

It actually makes me feel better knowing that the model doesn't look like the picture - she's healthier than the picture!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm the only one, but if my resolve is flagging, I go try clothes on. It get's me back on track. I guess I'm more of a stick than a carrot person.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm the only one, but if my resolve is flagging, I go try clothes on. It get's me back on track. I guess I'm more of a stick than a carrot person.

I do that at times. But not every day is the same. Some days is just no good for trying them on for me, personally. :)
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    If you are there because you had to get a smaller waist size for your pants that way to go. That right there is huge and should be a big mental boost. We are usually hardest on ourselves. As long as results are still being meet then keep on doing what you are doing.