Okay...embarassing as ever, but my P90X 30 day results!

Options

Replies

• love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You looking good there keep it up and you will get the results you want.
  • chermom
    chermom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you can definitely see a difference! I have done P90X in the past and am now starting up again after quitting and gaining a few pounds. You have motivated me, keep up the good work!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    No reason to be embarrassed. You look awsome!!!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I can't believe what I huge difference I can see!!! I mean seriously girl, your butt is higher, your waist is tinier, your stomach looks tons flatter, and EVERYTHING looks nice and smooth.

GREAT JOB!! Keep going!

^^^THIS! I can't wait to see your 60 and 90 day results. Good work! :flowerforyou:
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    great job keep up the great work
  • harebearva
    harebearva Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    In my opinion,. P90X is TOTALLY worth the money. It got me off my tail and made me work harder than I'd ever done before. The rest is history! LOL. GREAT JOB! This time next year, You will not recognize yourself, guaranteed! Keep at it!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    and that is why I went back to P90X again... because I know that the programs gives these kind of results!! Way to go you are doing awesome!!

Can't wait to see your 60 and 90 day results... you rock!

I am on week two, if you wanna add me. This is my second round (although not consecutive)

Make it a great day and those pics are something to be PROUD of girl!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing hun! Just think of the results. In another 30days! Well dOne x

Edit: your smile is contagious!! X
  • Cindio
    Cindio Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! You rock!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am Loving how your Hourglass is forming and boy did you make great progress...BE PROUD...You are doing great!
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love P90X!! YOU look great!!!
  • Kitcater
    Kitcater Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job! Love me some P90X.... except pylometrics.... ugh! lol
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference and you really look great. There's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • thorx026
    thorx026 Posts: 4
    Options
    P90X is hard. Way to go! You look a lot fitter. Keep it up!
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You should be proud not embarrased!!
  • tawny9753
    tawny9753 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have problems with my wrist, it is weak and has the beginning of carpal tunnel syndrome. My shoulder also has rotator cuff tendonitis. Is there any way I could survive P90X? Maybe through some slight modifications? I'm terrified to do much more than walking or Zumba with no arm movements. I love yoga but it's impossible to hold positions on my wrist even with a block.
  • shandareed1974
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! Keep up the great work :-)
  • allisonmrichard
    allisonmrichard Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I really see the difference in your stomach, butt, and shoulders! Great job keeping track via pictures, if you keep track and send it all to Beachbody I think they give you a free t-shirt or something!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have problems with my wrist, it is weak and has the beginning of carpal tunnel syndrome. My shoulder also has rotator cuff tendonitis. Is there any way I could survive P90X? Maybe through some slight modifications? I'm terrified to do much more than walking or Zumba with no arm movements. I love yoga but it's impossible to hold positions on my wrist even with a block.

I am 65 days into P90X. When I started I was extremely out of shape and borderline obese. I could not do half of the movements, but I pushed myself as hard as I could. I am still going, and I have gotten so much stronger. Now I can do most of the moves with some small modifications. I also have wrist issues and knee issues, but Tony teaches you how to work around these issues. I love this program, and definitely recommend it to anyone.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    This is not embarassing at all. This is something to be PROUD of!

And BTW, I think you have an AMAZING hourglass body shape =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!