Feeling discouraged (food and 30DS)

Options
I'm on day 16 doing 30DS consecutively. I've been tracking my calories since ( about a week or two before starting shred) and drinking more water than usual. I have noticed my clothes fitting better but am very disappointed that there has been no change on my tummy/belly size :( It was the one thing that I really wanted to see change. I don't even mind the scale not going down anymore, I just want tummy shrinkage!

Thanks for letting me commiserate :(

Replies

• rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 16 doing 30DS consecutively. I've been tracking my calories since ( about a week or two before starting shred) and drinking more water than usual. I have noticed my clothes fitting better but am very disappointed that there has been no change on my tummy/belly size :( It was the one thing that I really wanted to see change. I don't even mind the scale not going down anymore, I just want tummy shrinkage!

Thanks for letting me commiserate :(

2 weeks isn't a long time. Be patient and stick to it. And don't talk to any guys who started around the same time as you because us guys start losing weight quicker and it will just discourage you. Keep going and you'll see the improvement soon.
  • jesirabbit02
    Options
    when I do the 30DS and I do the ab workouts wrong. my belly actually gets bigger. focus on the belly workouts more, form vs. quantity.