Wanting to LOSE 70 lbs. Anyone interested?!

Options
Hey All,
I am a 26 year old female from Ohio. I am wanting to get down to a healthier weight. My goal weight is 125lbs. I have been doing a variety of exercises: cardiovascular, strength training, and a few others. I am doing most of my workouts at home. I do not have a gym membership as of yet. If you would like to give some suggestions on exercises or ways to eat healthier feel free to comment :) I wish you all the best on your path of weight loss.

Kayla

:smile:

Replies

• GingerAvenger85
    Options
    I just turned 26, I am also from Ohio and I am also trying to lose around 70 pounds. I do all of my workouts at home cause I have an elliptical machine. I just started last Monday so Im still trying to work out the kinks in my routine but I have been using the elliptical every morning M-F and then alternating strength training MWF and aerobics TRS in the evenings and then I take Sunday completely off. As for my diet, I drink a protein shake after each one of my workouts which makes up my breakfast and dinner. I try to eat a lunch that consists of a lean protein, vegetable and another side or fruit. However, I'm having some trouble giving up some foods like white bread and soda among others. I weighed in at 304 on Monday and my short term goal is to be at around 260 by time Rock on the Range in Columbus rolls around in May cause that show can be a really rough and exhausting weekend. Good luck on your weight loss.

Skyler