guilty..sometimes

Options
I just need to get my feelings out...I used to eat less then 1,200 calories a day, even sometimes in the 900s...I did this for like 4-5 months, lost 10lbs a month by doing this. & exercised 5x a week, HARD work outs..loved the lost of weight but always felt tired and my toe nail even came off...then I couldn't handle it no more & my body just ate everything it could and I gained like 20lbs in just two months because of this...now im eating ATLEAST 1200 a day no matter what but any where between 1,200-1,400..my body feels full, i feel good, im okay with losing 1 &1/2 pound a week or even just 1...what i was doing before was wrong and my body could never do that in the long run..but sometimes i look in the mirror and my head tells me you don't need to eat 1,238 calories ( like i did today) even though I know its right! and plus i exercised today on top of it..i hate my mind for sometimes thinking like this...I wont ever go back to what i was doing but i wish my mind would stop feeling guilty ...anyone else have this problem at times? any suggestions how to get it to stop? its not a every day thing..more of like a once of week thing i think of it...thanks for reading all. :)

ohh and its not guilty for eating, i love to eat! lol its guilt because i feel like i wont lose weight on what im eating now & i want to lose my weight more then anything.