my FITNESS pal

Options
fit·ness (ftns)
n.
1. The state or condition of being fit; suitability or appropriateness.
2. Good health or physical condition, especially as the result of exercise and proper nutrition.

I joined this site to invest in my health and fitness. It is a positive side effect that I will also lose weight. This site's name is myFITNESSpal.

It seems fairly obvious to me that most people join this site to live a more healthy lifestyle. For some that may mean gaining weight, for some losing weight, for others losing percentage of body fat, while others are maintaining their already healthy lifestyles. This site offers many useful tools and is beneficial to a wide spectrum of users.

So what is my point? Respect each person on their personal journey.

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

Replies

• carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    fit·ness (ftns)
    n.
    2. Good health or physical condition, especially as the result of exercise and proper nutrition.

I joined this site to invest in my health and fitness. It is a positive side effect that I will also lose weight. This site's name is myFITNESSpal.

It seems fairly obvious to me that most people join this site to live a more healthy lifestyle. For some that may mean gaining weight, for some losing weight, for others losing percentage of body fat, while others are maintaining their already healthy lifestyles. This site offers many useful tools and is beneficial to a wide spectrum of users.

RIGHT ON! Couldn't have said it better myself...and it seems to be a sentiment that REALLY needs to be said today. Thanks for posting! :flowerforyou:
  • mamasasa
    mamasasa Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It is not a controversial enough statement....it won't get read...LOL
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    Namaste Mama!!!

Here's to your HEALTH!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    It is not a controversial enough statement....it won't get read...LOL

ROTFLMAO!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Too true!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I agree thank you for this:flowerforyou:
  • mamasasa
    Options
    Namaste Mama!!!

Here's to your HEALTH!

And to yours!:heart:
  • mamasasa
    Options
    I agree thank you for this:flowerforyou:

Much gratitude for taking your time to read my thoughts :heart:
  • amykathleen2005
    amykathleen2005 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    fit·ness (ftns)
    n.

Love that quote!
  • mamasasa
    Options

Love that quote!

Thanks ...I agree.
  • libragj
    Options
    I agree with you mamasasa! I love your positive words and your many wise quotes.
  • mamasasa
    Options
    I agree with you mamasasa! I love your positive words and your many wise quotes.

You're so sweet. Thank you :heart:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Yeah that is great advice... Also get rid of the chit chat and games forum.. It's taking up space and there is more of that then fitness... Sooo annoying
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Wait, I thought this was my whine until I get friends and/or attention pal. Damn, must have clicked on the wrong link. :laugh:
  • ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    nicely said
  • mamasasa
    Options
    Yeah that is great advice... Also get rid of the chit chat and games forum.. It's taking up space and there is more of that then fitness... Sooo annoying

Some people may enjoy the chit chat and games. It may offer them a positive way to connect with others. Just my opinion and I respect yours :smile:

Thanks for your comments :heart:
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    Couldn't agree more. :drinker:
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I love this. I am here to get fit and healthy and am most def not lost. Thanks for the post!
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Absobloodylutely!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    damn, you mean this isnt facebook? I have been duped!!
  • mamasasa
    Options
    Wait, I thought this was my whine until I get friends and/or attention pal. Damn, must have clicked on the wrong link. :laugh:

I believe that is called Facebook :wink: