Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Weight fluctuation is a normal thing.
  • vanilakitten
    vanilakitten Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think i'm going to try that. I actually eat about 1200 most days and a couple times a week eat back my exercise calories. I'll try eating them back on a regular basis. It does sound a bit scary like you said, but if it helps, then I better try it.
    Thanks so much :)
  • FitnessDivaBabe
    FitnessDivaBabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes you need to make sure that you eat back your exercise calories and not starve your body, I too was eating less than 1200 when I first started my weight loss journey back in May 2011. I thought I had plateued and upped my calorie intake and ate back my exercise calories and since then I have lost 48 pounds, so in my opinion and experience you may want to up your intake. Best of luck to you :happy:
  • vanilakitten
    vanilakitten Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes you need to make sure that you eat back your exercise calories and not starve your body, I too was eating less than 1200 when I first started my weight loss journey back in May 2011. I thought I had plateued and upped my calorie intake and ate back my exercise calories and since then I have lost 48 pounds, so in my opinion and experience you may want to up your intake. Best of luck to you :happy:

Thanks a lot. :) I'll be doing that from today!
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    try eating some of your exercise calorie back because your body is needing more energy otherwise it will store extra fat to protect itself
  • FitnessDivaBabe
    FitnessDivaBabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No problem glad to share my insight ;)