New Moms? Breast feeding? Need motivation and support here!

Options
2»

Replies

• eyemniris
    eyemniris Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I am a first time new mom with a 2.5 month old. For all of you moms out there who are struggling with getting rid of the extra weight and have no time to exercise, here is a tip that has been totally working for me (it's been less than 3 months and I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight and size.

Here it is:
    1. ZAGGORA HOT PANTS
    - wear this everyday, all day, even in your sleep.
    - It targets tummy, bum, thighs, hips, and calves to promote sweating which will work overtime doing it's job if you are wearing these and breast feeding.
    - it is the lifesaver for moms who don't have time to exercise, turning everything else you have time to do like household chores and caring for your baby into an "exercise" opportunity
    - it will help you reduce 2 pant sizes in about two weeks time if you consistantly are wearing them and loving around your home. It can potentially help you lose to 3 pant sizes if you are breastfeeding too.

I know this has worked for me, so hopefully it will help you too. I know how frustrating it can be to look in the mirror and see the physique of a woman you don't see as yourself anymore.

Gd luck!

2. Your basic tummy wrap for those who only need to target the tummy area
  • lydiahelen
    lydiahelen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow mummies

Thank you for the tips on adding breast feeding. Wondered where it was!

I fed my first for 18 months... (never expected that, would have thought it really odd before I got there) and feel pregnant while still feeding, now I am feeding my second (4months).

Feel free to add me as a friend. I am billy-no-mates and I have just started... Please by my friend :-)

In reply to the comment on the tummy binders I used belly bandits for the first 6 weeks post baby after my second baby and now use one when I exercise... It really has made a difference and my stomach looks better that it did after my first already! I foundit helps with what's underneath the fat though... I still need to lost the fat on top!
  • AlexandriaReiland
    AlexandriaReiland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello new moms and congrats on your new bundle of joy(s) I have a beautiful 7 week old baby boy. I'm exclusively breastfeeding and trying to lose around 40 pounds! Please add me, I would love all the motivation and support from all you new mommas!