INSANITY anyone?

Options
Hey,
I started my 1st round of INSANITY on Jan 30th. I was in a challenge group with abut 6 people. I have done my part in posting and keeping at it. I am the type that needs that constant communication with someone whether its 1 person or a group of people. That being said over the last 4days I have been the only one that has been posting in this group. It is really not motivating to me. I feel like they have abandoned the group.
So to help keep myself motivated I am wondering if anyone else is doing Insanity that is fairly close to where I am in the program (Started my 3rd week this Monday 2/13/12). If you are interested and are an active poster I would love to have a group on FB of Insanity diggers.
I really need the motivation and support. I am tired of failing. I am the person that gets 60-70days in and then just drops. I have done that for 2 years now and I NEED this to change and stick. I also know its mostly up to myself but I love comparing notes, comments, strengths, and weaknesses with others in the same program.
Happy, healthy living!