29 lbs lighter with 80 more to go, with lots of pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wooo hooooo!!!! You are doing a great job! I can definitely see a difference!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Amazing transformation already! Congrats!
  • 29 lbs since december!!! YOU ARE A CHAMP!!! way to go lady, after such an amazing start you are practically unstoppable! :-))) x
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    Wow, how did you lose 29 pounds in such short time?

didn't use anything but workingout and changing my way of eating. one thing I was addicted and let go all together was the milk. I use to be addicted to cow's milk and drank whole milk every day with all my meals. one gallon a day, yes you read correctly one gallon a day. no water in my system and wasn't exercising just sitting around. so putting some movement in my body with some change of food choices, yes lost it so quckly, I don't skip any meals and I do make sure I eat close enough to my calories intake as possible.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    wow awesome I hope I can get as good results like you from my journey.

you can do whatever you set your mind to do, just one at a time and never quit on yourself until your last breathe much success to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!