Newbie looking for Artists, Fashionista, World Travellers :)

Options
Hey all! I'm pretty new, just been on here for over a week and I'm looking for some MFP friends.

It would be awesome to meet people that not only share common goals health/fitness wise, but perhaps are as art/music/fashion crazy as I am.

I'm 32, f, from western Canada. I'm looking to make some positive lifestyle changes. I gain 40lbs when I moved in with my BF, so I'm looking to drop that, and get my cardio up so I can be ready for some crazy mountain biking and learning to surf on my next vacation.

I am kind of feeling like a little kid on the playground - "Will you be my friend?"

Replies

• Sagefemme76
    Sagefemme76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you sound like my kind of person....feel free to add me, if you like....I'm new 'round these parts too :)
  • AmandaK3
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I totally creeped your profile :) Love your story.

I've always been the "chubby girl" too, it's in my DNA. I'm not looking to be a super model, truth is I really have no body issues, I just want to FEEL better and to be able to meet my personal goals and challenges.
  • Inlet
    Inlet Posts: 135
    Options
    Love love love art and writing and fashion.... And I'm training for a marathon. I'll be your friend!
    And I've been to Poland, Austria and Slovakia... Does that count? :-)
  • Dianab67
    Dianab67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm into photography, does that count? Feel free to add me if you wish. I'm in Colorado.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    We are here to motivate, teach, and learn from one another. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • AmandaK3
    Options
    bump...now I finally get why people use that.

;)