Lord have mercy!!! Ugh........

Options
Im not big on exercising by ANY stretch of the imagination, but I DID manage to do 30 mins on the tread mill today (15 mins in a.m. & 15 mins in the afternoon) and.......lo 'n behold, I didn't die!! It felt like it after 10mins, but I pushed myself and made it to the very end! I can't imagine having the energy to do this EVERY day, LOL! I was ready for bed by 4pm, hahaha.

Im to assume that this is only going to get easier as time goes on, but in the meantime........YAWWNN, I need to take a NAP, lol. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I love this site! :smile:

Replies

• Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    Im not big on exercising by ANY stretch of the imagination, but I DID manage to do 30 mins on the tread mill today (15 mins in a.m. & 15 mins in the afternoon) and.......lo 'n behold, I didn't die!! It felt like it after 10mins, but I pushed myself and made it to the very end! I can't imagine having the energy to do this EVERY day, LOL! I was ready for bed by 4pm, hahaha.

Im to assume that this is only going to get easier as time goes on, but in the meantime........YAWWNN, I need to take a NAP, lol. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I love this site! :smile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    IT GETS EASIER KEEP PLUGGING ALONG WTG!:drinker:
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Not only does exercise get sooo much easier...it actually ges addicting! You'll learn to love it and crave it! Good luck!!!

180909.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Not only does exercise get sooo much easier...it actually ges addicting! You'll learn to love it and crave it! Good luck!!!

Yes-- absolutely-- actually, I'm heading out now to run-- in the rain-- inconceivable this time last year!!

Keep up the good work!
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    Run? Jog? Yikes! LOL!
    Thanks for the encouragement everybody! :smile:
  • heather93277
    Options
    It not only gets easier but you'll be amazed that you suddenly have MORE energy in a short amount of time... that is if you keep feeding your body with the right foods and keep getting enough sleep (I think people underestimate the power of sleep!!) :happy:

Soon, you'll be asking what other exercise to do cause you're bored with walking cause it's gotten too easy for you LOL! :laugh: good work!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Working out for 30 minutes was a lot for me but now I'm up to an hour and if I miss a day I go CRAZY!! It's totally addicting. If you keep at it, it will for sure happen to you too!!!

I :heart: to play with the incline on the treadmill to really kick up the workout! I started running on the inclines which I thought I would NEVER be able to do!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    It's so true!
    Who woulda thought?!
    I could only do 5 minutes on a recumbent bike when we first bought it.:sad:
    It was scary. :noway:
    Now there's no stopping me!