Sugar vs Splenda; and Stressors

Options
I posted a thread the other night about how I can't stop drinking Dr Pepper to help keep me awake at night. I've went down to only one Dr P at night (Woohoo!) and been drinking green or raspberry tea. I was told to use Splenda instead of sugar by everyone, biggest kicker here is.. Splenda tastes AWFUL NASTY to me. -__- Is there anything that goes well with Splenda that I can use to mask the flavor of it? Or maybe once I stop the sodas at night all together, it'll be okay that I am still using regular sugar in my tea. Thoughts def welcome!

Not sure if this part belongs in this forum, but I am lazy and don't want to make more than one thread! My job requires me to walk on all three floors of the hotel and slip newspapers and receipts under people's doors. Up until a few nights ago, I have been constantly PARANOID that someone or something is going to pop out and do something. Now I can go on all floors but the 2nd without being paranoid totally. There is this plastic tree that I have to look for or I will turn around and jump because I'm like WHOA WHO IS THERE?! The point is, does being paranoid lead to tons of stress which can lead to weight gain or make losing weight tougher?