Soon to be Smaller!!!

Options
shannyo
shannyo Posts: 16 Member
Well here I am--i started with a trainer and need all the support I can get! I heard great things about this website and thought I would give it a try. We are all here on the same journey and this is a big task to take on! The more people to cheer me on the better! I am so happy to see so many great people on here and I think this will be a great tool...:):):)

Wish me luck!!!
Shannon

Replies

• shannyo
    Options
    Well here I am--i started with a trainer and need all the support I can get! I heard great things about this website and thought I would give it a try. We are all here on the same journey and this is a big task to take on! The more people to cheer me on the better! I am so happy to see so many great people on here and I think this will be a great tool...:):):)

Wish me luck!!!
    Shannon
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Welcome, great tools here. Use them! :glasses:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    *cheers on* good luck!!!
  • lukasjose
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!! This is a great tool my trainer turned me onto and I've lost all my post baby weight!! My little Sofia is only 9mth old and I'm back to a size 4 thanks to MFP!! Also, my Trainer Mike Wolfe too!! Good luck and watch your carbs after 3pm!! XX Tina~))
  • shannyo
    Options
    Thanks for cheering me on! I will need it! Also congrats to you! you look amazing!!!!

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome everyone!