26lb down (pics) hope u can tell!

Options
I know 26lb is not a lot - but i have been stuck at 26lb for the last 3 weeks so i thought i would have a look at some pics to try and keep myself focussed

So holiday pics from Cornwall August 2011 followed by holiday pics from Egypt Jan 2012

i think you can tell the difference but i wanted to share (and see if others could tell)

BTW hubby has lost 3 stone too

Before (Aug 2011) the pictures on holiday that made me start to diet!

Bude2011.jpg

Budeus-1.jpg

Jan 2012 on holiday again but 26lb lighter

egyptus.jpg

Egypt.jpg

Hope the pics work - and they are resized correctly!!

Diane

Replies

• KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! Absolutely YES!!! You look smaller for sure and you can really tell in your face! Great job!
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look fabulous....you must be very proud of yourself! Congrats!:wink:
  • gailashton
    Options
    You can so definitely see a difference. You look Fabulous. Keep up the good work! Nice going.
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! great work!
  • Leanne169
    Options
    Definitely! You both look brilliant! Well Done! :D
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Yes you can tell you have lost weight for sure! Well done, I'm soo happy for you!
  • beck3814
    Options
    :smile: i think that is great!!!!! keep up the good work.
  • RuthlessB
    RuthlessB Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! YOU look GREAT!!!!.......and isn't it AMAZING how well you feel? about EVERYTHING? Puts life is perspective! :bigsmile: Your story is such an inspiration for ME!!! Thanx and GOD Bless!
  • onmyway31
    Options
    Yes you can tell you have lost weight for sure! Well done, I'm soo happy for you!

I was wondering if that was the same man too! If so both look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell OP and 26lbs is a fair amount of weight to lose by the way, WTG!!!!
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    You look mavelous, keep at it until you reach your goal.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Of course it shows!!!! Looking good!!!
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are looking great, dont worry about getting stuck, just mix it up a bit an it will start coming off again. Stick with it you are doing great.
  • misslissa121
    Options
    You both look 10 years younger. Congrats and keep up the good work. If you are in a rut, change up your diet, eat a few more calories for a few days, change up the routine. It will help your body jumpstart itself again.
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You both look 10 years younger. Congrats and keep up the good work. If you are in a rut, change up your diet, eat a few more calories for a few days, change up the routine. It will help your body jumpstart itself again.

I have increased my calories this week from 1200 to 1470 (enjoying the extra 270 a day) but after a week still no change - i have increased my exercise over the last few weeks and wondered if this is stopping me losing weight (somehow) I am doing C25K ( week 2 ) 3 times a week (not moved on yet as still unfit) and inbetween days i do level 1 of 30 day shred.

I am thining of cutting back the exercise to 3 times a week to give my body a chance to recover

Interestingly (or not) i lost 5 stone 4 years ago with Rosemary Conley, put 2 stone back on before starting MFP and have stopped losing at exactly the same weight as i did before with RC!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY! Congratulations and keep up the great work!!!
  • rebeccazeno
    rebeccazeno Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    26lbs is Great but I have to say, you look like you have lost more than that...:-) Maybe you are replacing the fat with muscle so the scale isn't an accurate way to tell. Have you taken measurements? Your arms, waist and hips looks so much thinner. You look GREAT! Keep up the good work. It's definitely paying off...:-)
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    I know 26lb is not a lot - but i have been stuck at 26lb for the last 3 weeks so i thought i would have a look at some pics to try and keep myself focussed

So holiday pics from Cornwall August 2011 followed by holiday pics from Egypt Jan 2012

i think you can tell the difference but i wanted to share (and see if others could tell)

BTW hubby has lost 3 stone too

Before (Aug 2011) the pictures on holiday that made me start to diet!

Bude2011.jpg

You can definitely tell a difference! Great job!

Budeus-1.jpg

Jan 2012 on holiday again but 26lb lighter

egyptus.jpg

Egypt.jpg

Hope the pics work - and they are resized correctly!!

Diane
  • jmason66
    Options
    Definitely noticeable! Great job! :smile:
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!