Hello everyone!

Options
I am clearly new around here...I have been using the food and exercise journals for the last couple of days or so. It's really helping me to not overeat and to get at least SOME exercise in. Thank god for the nice weather coming, I will actually get my lazy butt out and do more! I have a baby who is turning one in May and I am becoming very motivated to lose weight with the help of this site already!

Replies

• AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am clearly new around here...I have been using the food and exercise journals for the last couple of days or so. It's really helping me to not overeat and to get at least SOME exercise in. Thank god for the nice weather coming, I will actually get my lazy butt out and do more! I have a baby who is turning one in May and I am becoming very motivated to lose weight with the help of this site already!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy: