Long way to go...would love a support network! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• aimeerocksx3
    Options
    Welcome! Also, I think fairy elephants are beautiful. Feel free to add me :)
  • Julesbriff
    Julesbriff Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi - welcome to site.

I will send you a friend request. I have quite a few pounds to loose and am also using games console to help loose weight - I am using Wii Fit - as you say it does not feel like exercise and is great fun.

I find putting all my daily food into the log at the start of the day helps me plan on what I am eating and also if anything left over for a treat. It helps me keep a track without going over the top.

Good luck with your journey - you have made a great start by coming on here!!
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 140 to lose and I'd love to be your friend!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa!! Happy Losing!
  • emmie530
    emmie530 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We r here to support and motivate! U can do it!:) feel free to add me!
  • FitMommaSnow
    FitMommaSnow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So proud of you for deciding to do this! I would like to friend you -- good luck on your journey!
  • charneus
    Options
    As you've probably noticed, you'll get the support you want and need here.

I'm quite pleased with the responses I've gotten today. Welcome to MFP! I'm fairly new myself, but from what I've seen, we all support each other!
  • angew666
    angew666 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi lisa
    ive added you as a friend :-) i have about 63 pounds to lose. i have been doing MFP for about 4 week now and have lost 9 pound :-) usually i cannot stick to ANYTHING!! ive done weight watchers, slimming world, atkins etc etc and i always give up but im feeling quite motivated with this :-) like you i have started to and from work (even though it knackers me :-() and i have bought zumba on the wii which is a lot of fun :-D
    well anyway i wish u all the luck in the world :-)
    angela
    user name: angew666
    xxxx
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    You've got this! welcome