Just came in the Mail!!

Options
I'm so excited! My HRM came in the mail today. I can't wait to use it tomorrow!!!! SOOOOO PUMPED!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! My HRM came in the mail today. I can't wait to use it tomorrow!!!! SOOOOO PUMPED!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Mala1610
    Mala1610 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats - well done. :happy:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I love my HRM- It gives me the kick in the *kitten* I need at the gym I know if I need to kick it up a notch or slow it down a bit-- Have fun
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I ended up getting the Reebok HRM. I strapped it on today and it seems to be in working order so I can't wait to see what I'm really doing at the gym instead of what the machines say.

I read on some other posts that women wrapped the strap around the bottom of their chest instead of above the breasts. I'm wondering if where you place it plays into how accurate it is. I tried it on above the chest, almost right over my heart and it didn't seem to uncomfortable so I will try that first tomorrow.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    mine goes under my bra- I can't wear it over my breasts because I won't get a reading- And mine reads fine- and its comfortable-
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Those things are so much fun! I'm still playing with mine, lol.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I'm like a kid at Christmas!!! :bigsmile:
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I ended up getting the Reebok HRM. I strapped it on today and it seems to be in working order so I can't wait to see what I'm really doing at the gym instead of what the machines say.

I read on some other posts that women wrapped the strap around the bottom of their chest instead of above the breasts. I'm wondering if where you place it plays into how accurate it is. I tried it on above the chest, almost right over my heart and it didn't seem to uncomfortable so I will try that first tomorrow.

WHAT?!? :laugh: The strap goes below your breasts. If you wear a sports bra the band of the sports bra will be over the HRM and help hold it in place...unless you wear those long sports bras. OMG...I can't believe anyone would try to wear it above their breasts...that is just too funny!