"Tomorrow's Another Day"

Options
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First of all, DAVE, when and if you comment on this...thanks in advance, I always love what you say...

Secondly, my family and I had our Easter Dinner tonight and I went over my calories by a little over 300. I did manage to get some excercise in today, and probably will be doing some more before I hit the sack. Because, it makes so much more sense to go do something about it, rather than sit here and complain about it. (Thanks Dave :happy: ) . There's no more "Tomorrow's Another Day" for me. I'm done with that, it's nothing but an excuse. Sometimes we all make mistakes, sometimes we all fall off the wagon, and you know what, instead of whining about it, I'm going to do something about it! When I screw up, I'm going to own up. Work my butt off, and do better from that point forward! Starting now...

ALC

178464.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First of all, DAVE, when and if you comment on this...thanks in advance, I always love what you say...

Secondly, my family and I had our Easter Dinner tonight and I went over my calories by a little over 300. I did manage to get some excercise in today, and probably will be doing some more before I hit the sack. Because, it makes so much more sense to go do something about it, rather than sit here and complain about it. (Thanks Dave :happy: ) . There's no more "Tomorrow's Another Day" for me. I'm done with that, it's nothing but an excuse. Sometimes we all make mistakes, sometimes we all fall off the wagon, and you know what, instead of whining about it, I'm going to do something about it! When I screw up, I'm going to own up. Work my butt off, and do better from that point forward! Starting now...

ALC

178464.png
  • letosharivera
    Options
    hello everyone
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

ALC

178464.png

Thats good that you are taking accountabilty -- Thats a great start.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Way to go Amber-- I love the attitude--

No excuses. No moping. Own this issue, take charge.

Don't do it tomorrow-- do it now AND tomorrow, and the next day--
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Amber, yer killin me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Marla, there you are. I am trying to convince cmriverside to play poker with me. I think she thinks I will cheat. Will you help me convince her. If its too late tonight ..............................

wait for it......................................................................

you can do it tomorrow! :bigsmile:

Hi leto, what's up?
  • Amber42803
    Options
    hello everyone

Howdy! :happy: How goes it?

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

ALC

178464.png

great attitiude.....

being a Mom of five makes it even tougher for you and your schedule but what a great attitiude to show your children
    great great great:flowerforyou:
  • Amber42803
    Options
    Why, Thank you Dave! :happy:

.Alright...I'm signing out. I REALLY need to clean... again...:grumble:

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter