So, why not?

Options
2»

Replies

• cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have blushed so hard in a while. Thanks for the compliment on my eyes. I've been told they are my best feature, even when everything else is wrong about me.

Honestly speaking here hun you are definitely a handsome guy... your eyes really stand out... and yeah, you changed your profile photo as well - makes ya look even better! :wink:
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just have to say, thank you, each and every one of you! I didn't imagine I'd get so many friend requests just from this post, and I wasn't even expecting to get this much positive support, either!

I went out for a walk this morning. My brother caught me stretching out my legs. I know I shouldn't have been offended, but here's an example of the support I don't get...

My brother: "What are you doing, weirdo?"
    Me: "I'm going for a walk."
    My brother: "Oh, okay. Why?"
    Me: "To help lose weight? To exercise my heart?"
    My brother: "But why do that at 6 in the morning? You're crazy."

I guess "offended" isn't the right word, but it would have been nice to have someone say, "Oh, mind if I join you?" or even just some words of encouragement. Oh well. I know I'll get plenty here!

Thanks again, guys!

Your brother would have no more *kitten* if he said that in front me...

If you wanted to get up at 3am (Ive done this) to be at the gym for 4am and get a good workout done, thats YOUR business.

Tell your brother if he cant say anything supportive, to keep his trap shut, turn around and walk away....

By chance, does your brother look like he could stand to lose a few pounds? Probably a sensitive issue for himself but has to be an *kitten* to you about it.... hehehhehe. Ive become a less-than-a-lady to family who thought they could yank my chain... and my husband stands right with me to support me...

Cheers from New Hampshire!