Ripped in 30 - starting today

Options
I finished 30 Day Shred last week and felt so much more toned afterward so I thought I'd give Ripped in 30 a chance. Anyone want to join in and start, with me, today?

Replies

• traci2612
    Options
    I have one more week of shred, then I am starting Ripped in 30! Pretty excited!!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I have eight more days of 30 Day Shred. I plan to start Ripped in 30 after my eight days are up! Good luck!
  • wharrower1
    wharrower1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day Shred and the Ripped in 30?
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I started on the 10th a few days after finishing the 30 DS and started a group for Ripped. Everyone in the group is on different levels and people keep joining as they start. you are welcome to join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3011-ripped-in-30-starting-february10th
  • jesscaponigro
    jesscaponigro Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have 10 more workouts of 30ds and I will be starting ripped in 30 after that. I don't do it everyday, they are part of my rotation, so it takes me a bit longer to finish them.
  • terriesize10
    terriesize10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site. What is this ripped in 30 all about!?
    Xx
  • msjeannettea
    msjeannettea Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 and 30 Day Shred are Jillian Michaels workout program DVDs.
  • jenny031477
    jenny031477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will check it out! Thanks!!
    I started on the 10th a few days after finishing the 30 DS and started a group for Ripped. Everyone in the group is on different levels and people keep joining as they start. you are welcome to join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3011-ripped-in-30-starting-february10th
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and would love to join you! I was just thinking that I could use a partner in this to keep me going.
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just bought it today, Do I need anything?
  • jenny031477
    Options
    I started yesterday and would love to join you! I was just thinking that I could use a partner in this to keep me going.

Yay! I'm going to do it on my lunch hour since I'm working from home today so I'll be starting in about 45 minutes!
  • jenny031477
    Options

Just some 3-5lb weights I believe.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 28 of 30DS and purchased RI30 last week. My goal is to start sometime next week. Good luck!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Will start tonight! :)
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Just some 3-5lb weights I believe.

Just started yesterday. So far, this is all I've needed.... Well, that and an HRM & sweat towel! Hahaha
  • lpekny
    lpekny Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 4 of level 1. I hope to see great results at the end!!
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Also: throwing it out there that her Kickbox DVD comes out on 3/6/12!
    Am I the only one excited about this!? LOL
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    We have a group going if you want to join us. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2987-ripped-in-30-challenge So far I love Ripped in 30. I am doing this and Turbo Jam. I have to start level 2 of RI30 today.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I am horrible at sticking with it but this time I will
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options

somebody suggested a can of food in each hand, im going to start with water bottles so i know how much weight to buy (although im guessing 1lb lol). starting monday after half term