Body Change (with pics)

Options
Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
Having another week where I can all of a sudden see the changes in my body. I'm starting to develop this odd shape between my head and my shoulders (I think it's called a neck?) my face is tons thinner and getting a photo taken yesterday with my t-ball team and almost died when i saw the photo. I look almost skinny!

Before

9648316_5864.jpg

Photo taken yesterday

9648316_6127.jpg

Replies

• bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Very good! wow youve changed a lot! congrat :)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Now you can wear "neck"laces...LOL! Keep on killing it, killer!!!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Fantastic job, Hun!! : )) Keep it up!! : ))
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • cypher300
    Options
    You're doing fantastic!! Absolutely there's a change and it's showing. Also, you seem a little happier in the recent pic than the first one....perhaps someone is very proud of the progress she's made?? :)
  • Lozze
    Options
    You're doing fantastic!! Absolutely there's a change and it's showing. Also, you seem a little happier in the recent pic than the first one....perhaps someone is very proud of the progress she's made?? :)

Much, much happier. Everyone's commenting on it now. Even my boss today said something! I just love life and can't wait to lose even more weight!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Your hard work is showing and I'm loving the smile, you look more confident and happier.. Way to go!!!!
  • jenbooks
    jenbooks Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Also, you seem a little happier in the recent pic than the first one....

Well....... work vs. t-ball, of course she's happier! :tongue:

just kidding, Lozze - awesome job!
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Lozze
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It's really appreciated. Still can't believe that photo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!