Should I buy it????

Options
Every year, I start looking for a swimsuit in May or June, just as summer is getting started. By then it is too late, all the suits have been picked over and there isn't much to choose from.

I noticed the suits are already starting to appear at the stores! I am feeling pretty confident about my weight loss goals, but I'm still nervous. Should I buy a swimsuit in the size I think I'll be in by summer for motivation, or should I play it safe and go with the size I am now???

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    If you're going to be shopping for a 2-piece, you can consider looking for a style that ties in the back of the top and on the sides of the bottom so that you can adjust it with your weightloss.
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think you should buy it where you want to be--to me that would be GREAT motivation! :)
  • luvmypwds
    Options
    Buy at the size you want to be!! BUT.....don't beat yourself up if you don't get there either.
  • lissamok
    Options
    I think you should buy for the size you want to be and pick the cutest one. You're going to make it to your goal, I'm just worried you'll exceed it and it will be too big for you.
  • ydeleon
    Options
    I say buy for where you want to be. Motivation!!!!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    Buy it buy it! Some things you have to buy when they're available. IE here I've got 4 months yet before our last expected frost date yet the stores have their gardening center fully stocked, when it's closer to time I'll actually need it they'll have their back to school / fall clothes out.
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Buy it!
    What better motivation!
  • CapsFan17
    Options
    Buy at the size you want to be!! BUT.....don't beat yourself up if you don't get there either.

I'm going away in July and I've aready picked out my suit, a size smaller then I am now. Its my motivation! :wink:
  • JenniferLynWhat
    Options
    I think you should buy for the size you want to be and pick the cutest one. You're going to make it to your goal, I'm just worried you'll exceed it and it will be too big for you.

^^This
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Buy it at the size you want to be! That is a great idea and a great motivator!!
  • KristyJoy123
    KristyJoy123 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I agree! Buying something awesome in a size you WANT to be is amazing motivation. My "goal" jeans from a few years ago are now loose on me (but I still love them!)