Sneaker recommendations

Options
I need new ones as mine smell like Doritos and are no longer keeping their shape. During lunges, jumps, and aerobic type stuff my feet slide around in them (they fit... Just worn out). I don't want to spend a ton of money just want a good pair that will get me through the next couple of months. My feet are small so I can get children's sizes. Not sure if that matters.

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I love my Kswiss Tubes.
  • lgomez75
    lgomez75 Posts: 115
    Options
    thanks..looks like they get great reviews. im also flat footed so thats good to know!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I also put special arch supports in them, but they were VERY comfortable even before I did that. And they're very cool looking LOL.
  • JenSmith1104
    Options
    I recently purchased a pair of New Balance and love them. I have flat feet and plantar facitis, so it's a big deal to find shoes that don't hurt.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I wear Nike Free Runners-super light weight and flexible. I love them. Check out Lady Footlocker online
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Brooks fan.... with that being said, you really should have your running gait and foot analysed to see what kind of shoe you need. Does not need to be an expensive one but one that works for your feet.

You should know if you have high arches/ flat feet, if you over or under pronate and if you need a neutral or stability shoe. Then you can start your search.

Two tests you can do is the "bathmat test" and also look at the bottom of your current shoes test, look at the wear marks. Google or go on youtube to see what the two tests mean, you will learn a lot about your feet.
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    When I look for a pair of running shoes, I just go down the line trying on every shoe, regardless of the brand, until I find a pair that are comfortable. That's the ones I buy.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I wear Nike Free Runners-super light weight and flexible. I love them. Check out Lady Footlocker online

Free runners.. my choice!!
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I love my Under Armor shoes.. they are only around $80 and have lasted my very well for years. I have an older pair and a newer pair and both are equally comfy
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Just bought two pair of Under Armour for $49.99 each online and they are very comfortable. UA Assert..
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Brooks fan.... with that being said, you really should have your running gait and foot analysed to see what kind of shoe you need. Does not need to be an expensive one but one that works for your feet.

You should know if you have high arches/ flat feet, if you over or under pronate and if you need a neutral or stability shoe. Then you can start your search.

Two tests you can do is the "bathmat test" and also look at the bottom of your current shoes test, look at the wear marks. Google or go on youtube to see what the two tests mean, you will learn a lot about your feet.

Me, too! I love my Brooks!
  • Lora0626
    Lora0626 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I LOVE saucony shoes and sure feet insoles! I'd suggest going to a running store and see what they reccomend for you.

2139973.png