33lbs gone, pics inside...second time trying this :)

Options

Replies

• MissJenova
    Options
    Wow girl, keep it going!! You look great!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Kudos on your hard work ~ you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wow! great results!
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    WOW you look great!!!!
  • Menu96
    Options
    Ok, whats your secret? You look great!
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congrats!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You have done a great job so far....you are looking good...keep it up and we look forward to seeing your next set of pictures:drinker:
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Good job...keep it up...
  • mmhammer
    Options
    Wow. You're an inspiration to those of us just getting going. Congrats!
  • jessica7368
    jessica7368 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    No real secret, I stick to a 1200 calorie diet and work out 6 days a week. Here is my workout schedule Monday 30 min cardio, 30 min personal training session, Tuesday 60 min step class & 20 min Core Class, Wednesday Run 5 miles, Thursday, run 3 miles 60 min body pump class (weights), Friday My day off :), Saturday 60 min step class, Sunday Run 5 miles
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Great results!
    We have very similar body times (in the before pics) - I cant wait to see myself after I drop another 15-20 lbs :)
  • BajaGTO
    BajaGTO Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nice work...looks like you got taller too! :)
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    No real secret, I stick to a 1200 calorie diet and work out 6 days a week. Here is my workout schedule Monday 30 min cardio, 30 min personal training session, Tuesday 60 min step class & 20 min Core Class, Wednesday Run 5 miles, Thursday, run 3 miles 60 min body pump class (weights), Friday My day off :), Saturday 60 min step class, Sunday Run 5 miles

I can not do half of this stuff yet, just walking and riding the stationary bike. I have been doing some stretching and using the ab machine at the gym but I am so afraid of gaining muscle and not losing my fat first. I am 200 today and this is my second time around doing this and I can't seem to make it work this time. What am I doing wrong? I tried doing some exercises the other day and I ended up hurting myself because my body is not use to any of this, I use to sit in my computer chair at home all day or sit on the couch and watch tv, I did nothing. Now I want to do stuff but my body won't let me and I am scared!
  • jessica7368
    Options
    Nice work...looks like you got taller too! :)
    ha ha no i didn't get taller, I was standing on a little stool in the second photo so i could show more of my hips in the photos :) Good eye though :)
  • AimeeCarolyn
    AimeeCarolyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress so far! You're looking great :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Great job girlie! You look fantastic!
  • jessica7368
    Options

I can not do half of this stuff yet, just walking and riding the stationary bike. I have been doing some stretching and using the ab machine at the gym but I am so afraid of gaining muscle and not losing my fat first. I am 200 today and this is my second time around doing this and I can't seem to make it work this time. What am I doing wrong? I tried doing some exercises the other day and I ended up hurting myself because my body is not use to any of this, I use to sit in my computer chair at home all day or sit on the couch and watch tv, I did nothing. Now I want to do stuff but my body won't let me and I am scared!

Obviously you don't want to hurt yourself but it's not going to be comfortable either. I'll never forget my first step class i did at 180 pounds, it was awful, I felt like I was going to die during the entire 60 minutes. My face was red for 3 hours after the class. But I just kept going back and as the pounds have dropped it's got easier and easier to do. Just keep pushing yourself :) You can do it!
  • luceelu
    Options
    Any great tips you would like to share????? Not loosing much at all.....
  • kimf412
    kimf412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful :smile:
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options

I feel your pain! My SW is 211 CW 206 (wooptydoo!) but I struggle through the aerobics classes at the gym. I also walk on the treadmill and do the stationary bike. I just do my best in the cardio classes (which is starting to pay off,meaning it takes more work to get out of breath) and stay motivated. I've even had some of the 'skinny' girls in my classes say 'this is a really hard class..you're doing great!' and that feels fantastic and makes me want to work harder! Let's just keep at it girl!!
    And congrats on your 33lb loss!! You look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!