Trying again

Options
Hi, my name is Katie and I am 24 years old. I am trying once again to get back into logging and exercising. I am currently attending school for my Lpn. I grew up always being the skinny girl but getting older and letting myself indulge way too much has become a 50lb weight gain in the last two years. I really need some supportive friends to keep me on track. I don't have anyone in my life that is serious about getting back in shape. I live in Pa but welcome to support from anywhere! Thanks!

Replies

• mmhammer
    Options
    Hey... Welcome. Good luck to you. I know what you mean... I'm getting back into this too. Working out like crazy and working on portion control as much as anything... We can do this!
  • hightekredneck
    Options
    Howdy Welcome, well I grew up being the fat kid..I am not as big as I used to be but the older I get..the worse it is! Found this site and it has been great I use the app on my phone and it helps keep me conscious of what I am eating! Feel free to add me!
  • FloridaGirl002
    Options
    Hi there!

You will be able to do this! I just joined again too. We will be able to do it!
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I am back on the wagon.. well really not really off the wagon just side tracked for a while and my weight has been at a stand still for MONTHS...But I am focused and ready to get ride of the extra.... good luck to every....:flowerforyou:
  • amayv
    amayv Posts: 3
    Options
    i'm new to this also and just started my weight loss journey this week. It would be love to be a supportive friend...for each other!! good luck and hang in there!
  • lostinureyes17
    lostinureyes17 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouraging words!