Support

Options
:smile: Hi, my name is Katie and I am 24 years old. I am trying once again to get back into logging and exercising. I am currently attending school for my Lpn. I grew up always being the skinny girl but getting older and letting myself indulge way too much has become a 50lb weight gain in the last two years. I really need some supportive friends to keep me on track. I don't have anyone in my life that is serious about getting back in shape. I live in Pa but welcome to support from anywhere! Thanks!

Stats:

Ht: 5'2
Wt: 161.6

Replies

• lostinureyes17
    lostinureyes17 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Also if anyone knows the best route to take food wise that would be great. I've tried eating clean but I get discouraged and give up quickly. I think I need to start slower but not sure the best way to go.
  • msjessae
    Options
    Add me up! :D

And I take Herbalife! The products help me control my calorie intake and theyre FULL of vits and mins and protein so the body doesn't feel deprived. There's also personal support to help you keep on track. Good luck girl :D

I've lost 17 lbs as well :D
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie!

Congrats on recognizing you want to make a change for healthier, more fit you :) Feel free to friend me.

As far as dietary changes go, you can make lots of small substitutions and trades to help get you on the right track, i.e. whole grains for processed carbs, lots of fruits and veggies, drink more water instead of soda, etc. As far as discouragement goes, I suggest you make a list of all of the reasons why you are on this path and take some pictures of the current you. Then wallpaper your home, car, etc, with post-it notes with these things on them. It will help you stay focused. The motivation HAS to come from you and you alone. No one else can want this more than you.

Good luck!