NSV - Levi Jeans

Options
pelleld
pelleld Posts: 363 Member
I've never been able to wear Levi Jeans. My thighs, even at my lowest weight (prior to MFP), were disproportionally large. My waist has always been small, even at my heaviest. To fit my thighs the waist was always huge. I've never been happy about the way I look in jeans so didn't wear them often. I have been wearing Chico's jeans for the last decade or so and love them. I always get the boot cut to balance out my thighs. Their sizing is different (ranges from 000 for XXS to 4 for XXL) so I've never really known what size I would be in a "regular" jean. Now that I'm down to 115 and working out the the gym, my thighs are more in line with the rest of me, so I decided to try "regular" jeans.

I just bought Levi 505 Straight Leg Jeans.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE..............in a size 2. A size 2. :smile:

Replies

• lgomez75
    lgomez75 Posts: 115
    Options
    FANTABULOUS!!!! thats awesome! size 2 is a BIG DEAL!!! cheers to you on the great accomplishment!
    :bigsmile:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Good victory!
  • donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow. I don't think I would have fit in a size 2 in elementary school :laugh: Super job.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Excellent! And I suspect you look absolutely amazing in them, so you'll have to put up a pic for us!
  • pelleld
    Options
    Excellent! And I suspect you look absolutely amazing in them, so you'll have to put up a pic for us!

When I get one I will post it :)
  • pelleld
    Options
    Wow. I don't think I would have fit in a size 2 in elementary school :laugh: Super job.

I've never been this small............but I've been at this weight now since November and so far I am maintaining without too much difficulty.
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Pelleld woo hoo..........I always wear Levi's 525's and I love mine. I bought skinny straight leg recently and they fit like a glove.

A size 2, I wasn't born a size 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!