Thank you MFP

Options
When I first came onto this site I was 196lbs male at 5ft9 and I was overweight/going on to obese...

However, over the past 5 months, with the help of MFP I have lost 42lbs and now weigh 154lbs at 1.77m.
I dropped from a 36 inch waist to now a 28/30, and from a size Large clothing to a S/M.
My BMI is at 22.3 and I feel good.
a06d6f4b.png
Since losing the weight, I have become more confident, my social life has become so much better and I feel better in myself. Just in time for summer as well :p

I'm more or less happy with my weight now, I will just work on getting fit/toning.

I'd just like to say, thanks. x

Replies

• donni123
    donni123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats and love the graph!!!
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Can you post some pics of yourself...I'm 5'9 and I'm looking to see what I could look like at my goal...
  • jdavison91
    Options
    Congrats! The support and accountability that MFP provides appear to be working for you!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Nice job on your successes! Can you post a link so others can use your graph?
  • Swaggerr
    Options
    Nice job on your successes! Can you post a link so others can use your graph?

It's only a BBC BMI graph... here it is
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/tools/bmi_calculator/bmi.shtml
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    When I first came onto this site I was 196lbs male at 5ft9 and I was overweight/going on to obese...

However, over the past 5 months, with the help of MFP I have lost 42lbs and now weigh 154lbs at 1.77m.
    I dropped from a 36 inch waist to now a 28/30, and from a size Large clothing to a S/M.
    My BMI is at 22.3 and I feel good.
    a06d6f4b.png
    Since losing the weight, I have become more confident, my social life has become so much better and I feel better in myself. Just in time for summer as well :p

I'm more or less happy with my weight now, I will just work on getting fit/toning.

I'd just like to say, thanks. x
    love it! great job!
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Good work!
  • Jamie65toloose
    Jamie65toloose Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    congrats to you, thats AMAZING!
  • arnavc07
    Options
    i'm in your position right now. 5'9, 205. looking to drop to 160 - 170 area. this is really inspiring, thx.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nice work. That's a great loss in such a short time.
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You the man!

It was really all your hard work and dedication to your own health and fitness. Congrats. :)
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss, dedication, and new health! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!