Sizzlin' Summer Slimdown 04.15.09

Options
:flowerforyou: Good Morning and Wonderful Wednesday!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope everyone had a tasty, tone and terrific Tuesday and each of you are in early midst of a wonderful Wednesday!!!

I had a great workout with my trainer...couple new exercises, increases range of motion...:drinker: Didn't get my cardio in like I had hoped, but that's okay.

Today is a rest day for me and I'm also having dinner with my cousin. Honestly, probably won't worry about cals too much and just enjoy myself!!! :drinker:

Many blessings to each of you as the day unfolds...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Morning and Wonderful Wednesday!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope everyone had a tasty, tone and terrific Tuesday and each of you are in early midst of a wonderful Wednesday!!!

I had a great workout with my trainer...couple new exercises, increases range of motion...:drinker: Didn't get my cardio in like I had hoped, but that's okay.

Today is a rest day for me and I'm also having dinner with my cousin. Honestly, probably won't worry about cals too much and just enjoy myself!!! :drinker:

Many blessings to each of you as the day unfolds...:flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!! :flowerforyou:

Yesterday I did OK. I did my workout (stacked wood for an hour) so I'm 1/40 now. I went over my calories though by 300. Even after my workout.... :explode: Left over cherry pie from Easter. :blushing:

It's 30 Day Shred workout day today.... My fav! :bigsmile:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Good Morning!!!! :flowerforyou:

Yesterday I did OK. I did my workout (stacked wood for an hour) so I'm 1/40 now. I went over my calories though by 300. Even after my workout.... :explode: Left over cherry pie from Easter. :blushing:

It's 30 Day Shred workout day today.... My fav! :bigsmile:

What is you deficeit set at on here???

IF it is a 500 deficeit, then you were still under maintenance by 200...so not so bad all in all...
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Yesterday was a good day for me too. I did The Firm: Total Body Boot Camp (Day 2/30). This morning I woke up so full of energy. I can't wait until tonights work out.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I did good yesterday stayed well under my cals. Got my first workout of the challange in so I am 1/40 today. I changed my calories from 1400 to 1200 before my workout to try to restart the weight loss and break the plateau.Hard at it again tonight. May need to shake up the workout next. Hope you all have a wonderful hump day.:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    Options

IF it is a 500 deficeit, then you were still under maintenance by 200...so not so bad all in all...

I only have a 350 deficit... I'm only set up to eat 1200 cals on non work out days.
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! :flowerforyou: Glad to see we're off to a great start for so early in the morning!

Finished day 2 of 30/40 exercise days yesterday. Our power had been out yesterday from about 9am - 6pm so instead of sitting at home, alone in the dark, I opted to spend a while at the gym - and that I did! 15 min warm up on arc trainer (my FAVE machine), 30-35 mins of upper body strength training and abs, 9 mins on treadmill (I actually JOGGED for 60secs without stopping - TWICE! :noway:), and then another 20 mins on a different ellipitcal - as my fave one was taken. Then I was a smart cookie and showered at the gym - on the off chance our power still hadn't kicked back on. STUPID Florida STORMS! :grumble: But - luckily by the time I made it home it was back on!

As for calories yesterday, I was WAY over on Sodium - but that was from the impromtu lunch I had with my mom! :love: So it's fine - I'll just double up on water today! But calorie wise I stayed within my range and didn't eat even a 1/3 back of my exercise calories.

Another bit of exciting-ness: As I went into the break room to make breakfast at work this morning - one of my co-workers said "Why hello there Miss Skinny! You're looking great. How's it all working for you?" And another woman I hardly know agreed with her! *sigh* Wow, what a nice feeling that people who dont even see me regularly (as they work on the opposite side of my building) are noticing a difference!! :blushing: Feels good. I'm thinking I need to take some 'work in progress pictures' as the last ones I took were about 3 months and 15-20lbs ago. I know I can tell a difference in my clothing, but I think I need to SEE it visually....so, I'll put those up sometime this week. :bigsmile:

Thank you all for your wonderful support, advice, inspiration, and faith in me (and yourself)! Couldn't be doing it with my MFP family! :heart: :love: :blushing: :love: :heart:
  • Theresa35
    Options

I only have a 350 deficit... I'm only set up to eat 1200 cals on non work out days.

Well, you were still under maintenance by a little...I wouldn't worry about it...:flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    Options

Well, you were still under maintenance by a little...I wouldn't worry about it...:flowerforyou:

:heart: Thanks Theresa :smile: I'm too hard on myself sometimes..... I didn't look at it like that, just that I went over....
  • Theresa35
    Options
    I did good yesterday stayed well under my cals. Got my first workout of the challange in so I am 1/40 today. I changed my calories from 1400 to 1200 before my workout to try to restart the weight loss and break the plateau.Hard at it again tonight. May need to shake up the workout next. Hope you all have a wonderful hump day.:drinker: :flowerforyou:

If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious about your calories...You said you are at 1200, you exercised, and you were under on cals...

Did you add in your exercise and did you eat your exercise cals (or at least some of them)??? I'm wondering if maybe you aren't eating enough, which could be slowing down the progress...:flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!

Yesterday was a great day- i exercised twice! in the AM i did BL Cardio levels 1-3, and then had my pilates class last night. whew! i am SORE today, but it's the good sore that makes me know i worked hard.

i was under on cals by about 200, too! today i won't have a chance to exercise, and i'm going out to dinner w/ my boyfriends' family. i'll have to make sure that I save enough calories for that-i'm sure it will be a hefty meal.

CONGRATULATIONS Opera on getting the recognition you deserve! You've been working so hard and it feels so good when others see the difference! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

happy hump day! :drinker:
  • pipinana
    Options
    As I went into the break room to make breakfast at work this morning - one of my co-workers said "Why hello there Miss Skinny! You're looking great. How's it all working for you?" And another woman I hardly know agreed with her! *sigh* Wow, what a nice feeling that people who dont even see me regularly (as they work on the opposite side of my building) are noticing a difference!!

:drinker: :smokin: :glasses: :flowerforyou: :heart: Awesome! Just awesome!! :bigsmile:
  • Opera_Bound
    Options
    Thanks Pip and Shannah!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Shannah - WOW BL Cardio 1-3 AND Pilates?! You're my HERO!!! :bigsmile: :glasses: :blushing:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!! Hope everyone had a guilt free day yesterday..But if u didnt thats ok too because today is a new day! Im on day 2 of 30/40 of exercising..I went 100 over on calories though but my grilled chicken was sooooo good so i just had to have another piece! lol..Hope everyone does good today!!

Oh and whats for lunch everyone?
  • Opera_Bound
    Options

Satueed Fajita Veggies - Green and Red Peppers, Onions, and Baby Bella Mushrooms (second half of what was for dinner last night), Grapes, an Apple, and an Orange. Really random mix but it's what I had and could grab quickly this morning! :embarassed:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options

Satueed Fajita Veggies - Green and Red Peppers, Onions, and Baby Bella Mushrooms (second half of what was for dinner last night), Grapes, an Apple, and an Orange. Really random mix but it's what I had and could grab quickly this morning! :embarassed:

Sounds really good! can i come over?:laugh:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pip and Shannah!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Shannah - WOW BL Cardio 1-3 AND Pilates?! You're my HERO!!! :bigsmile: :glasses: :blushing:

haha yeah- i'm payin' for it this morning. ouchies all over :noway:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Morning ladies! :flowerforyou: Glad to see we're off to a great start for so early in the morning!

Finished day 2 of 30/40 exercise days yesterday. Our power had been out yesterday from about 9am - 6pm so instead of sitting at home, alone in the dark, I opted to spend a while at the gym - and that I did! 15 min warm up on arc trainer (my FAVE machine), 30-35 mins of upper body strength training and abs, 9 mins on treadmill (I actually JOGGED for 60secs without stopping - TWICE! :noway:), and then another 20 mins on a different ellipitcal - as my fave one was taken. Then I was a smart cookie and showered at the gym - on the off chance our power still hadn't kicked back on. STUPID Florida STORMS! :grumble: But - luckily by the time I made it home it was back on!

As for calories yesterday, I was WAY over on Sodium - but that was from the impromtu lunch I had with my mom! :love: So it's fine - I'll just double up on water today! But calorie wise I stayed within my range and didn't eat even a 1/3 back of my exercise calories.

Another bit of exciting-ness: As I went into the break room to make breakfast at work this morning - one of my co-workers said "Why hello there Miss Skinny! You're looking great. How's it all working for you?" And another woman I hardly know agreed with her! *sigh* Wow, what a nice feeling that people who dont even see me regularly (as they work on the opposite side of my building) are noticing a difference!! :blushing: Feels good. I'm thinking I need to take some 'work in progress pictures' as the last ones I took were about 3 months and 15-20lbs ago. I know I can tell a difference in my clothing, but I think I need to SEE it visually....so, I'll put those up sometime this week. :bigsmile:

Thank you all for your wonderful support, advice, inspiration, and faith in me (and yourself)! Couldn't be doing it with my MFP family! :heart: :love: :blushing: :love: :heart:

That is all TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Everyone is doing sooo goood!! I am so proud of all of us!

My friend and I walked 1.5 miles yesterday at the walking trail. I am so proud of her!!!! We are going again this afternoon. :bigsmile:

This will be exercise day 3 of 30/40. WOO HOO!

Have a wonderful day everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know how I missed this thread for two days but I did (that's what working 12 years of nights will do for you.) I am in again definitely for the 30/40 and for 6 pounds.

Welocme to the new people and glad to see the people back from the Eggstra. Sounds like you all are doing good . I exercise with about 80 minutes of ab workouts on Monday. Taking yesterday and probably today off as I go on vacation starting Thursday morning - planning on hitting it hard.

Everyone have a good day