Music Question

Options
Hey everyone! This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I need help picking music for my Zumba classes. I'm a new instructor so this is an interesting challenge for me. When I work out at the gym I prefer to listen to my regular hard rock, but it isn't exactly dance-friendly for my Zumba classes. I'm allowed to throw in some regular songs, but I don't listen to anything you might find in a club. So I'm looking for suggestions. What kind of pop/dancey songs would you want to hear/dance to in a Zumba class?

Replies

• cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy and I know itttt hahaha
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but I need help picking music for my Zumba classes. I'm a new instructor so this is an interesting challenge for me. When I work out at the gym I prefer to listen to my regular hard rock, but it isn't exactly dance-friendly for my Zumba classes. I'm allowed to throw in some regular songs, but I don't listen to anything you might find in a club. So I'm looking for suggestions. What kind of pop/dancey songs would you want to hear/dance to in a Zumba class?

Find some hip-hop dance. It's up beat and keeps me going. If you go online, just type in hip-hop or dance and it should show a variety of artists to choose from. Good luck!

My husband calls it my "black music". LOL