I've been here one week... still need friends!

Options
124»

Replies

• Yinkin
    Yinkin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I play Flute, Piano and the recorders (all kinds). It would be nice to have a fellow musician as a friend. I've sent a friend request to you.
  • jmart53
    Options
    Hi there, sounds like a very interesting life you have there. Wish I could carry a note. Friend me would love to share the journey with you.
  • raihani
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for some support. Please add me also.
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    Good luck with your goals. Add me if you like.
  • rusk00
    Options
    I have been here a week havent gained havent loss. Still havent started to exercise so I guess thats a good thing. Just trying to lose it by calorie intake alone but decided the 2200 calories was to much so Iam cutting it back to 1400 intake to see what happens.
  • jlynwhet
    jlynwhet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've also been on a little over a week. If you don't mind a "senior" friending you, I'm in. Encouragement is what we all need and can use. I joined the "Seniors" group but don't always feel like a senior so I enjoy friends of all ages. I think you'll find the food tracking to be very beneficial. I joined WW a few years back and lost 50 lbs. Unfortunately, I gained it all back when my husband passed away of cancer five years ago. It's time now to focus on getting myself healthy.
    I enjoy music of all types...except rap...and hard jazz. I envy musicians as its a talent I have never had. Without music where would we be!
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello,feel free to add me if you like. :smile: