SBF2 Reboot Boogaloo...April 15 D-Day!

Options
Good morning!
It's another crazy one in MMland! Hope everyone is well! V, how ya feeling this morning?
We have horse therapy today, a little shopping, my family is coming for the afternoon, gotta drop off the car for A/C repairs, and will go to church unless I make plans with my family. I won't have time for a work out today. I'm still sore from the last couple of days anyway. I hope I don't start eating just because my family is here!
Have a blessed day!
MM

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    It's another crazy one in MMland! Hope everyone is well! V, how ya feeling this morning?
    We have horse therapy today, a little shopping, my family is coming for the afternoon, gotta drop off the car for A/C repairs, and will go to church unless I make plans with my family. I won't have time for a work out today. I'm still sore from the last couple of days anyway. I hope I don't start eating just because my family is here!
    Have a blessed day!
    MM
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    I'm off to Fort Worth today - don't know if I'll be able to check in or not the next two days.

Went to an Iyengar class yesterday. I signed up for a 5 class pass, but I'm somewhat regretting that. The teacher just didn't have enough joy in her class. She's very technical though. Also did a bike ride errand and some walking.

Today: weights class and walking. Tomorrow and Friday - walking and at least one day with yoga. Should be challenging in the hotel setting. Maybe I should look for a class.

Happy Flappy Boogaloo,

Mary
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I have just not been wanting to get up in the morning to do my strength routine this week. Maybe I am still emotionally drained from my pushups. :laugh: My cold is about the same.

Did my Yoga Burn last night, and about 80 pushups. Today is a walk after lunch, and aerobics. I am wearing my size 10 jeans today so I feel skinny. :wink: (yeah, I know that may not seem small to some of you smaller gals, but trust me, it is!)

Have a nice trip, Mary. Is your sister still doing OK? And what is lyengar?

10,000 steps boogaloo!
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!

Well I missed my getting up early today before class but I did manage to have enough time to grab a Naked juice which is better than nothing for breakfast. It's a nasty day out and I have lots of work to do... yuck. So anyway, goals for the day are...

Drink all my water (a little behind already but I can do it!)
    Stay within calories and LOG them
    Get work done.

That's it for today. If I feel up to it I might hit up the gym ... but I'm sick and rest is key and I walk a lot during the day anyway so it's not the priority.

Have a good rest of the day everyone!

Nicole
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options

Have a nice trip, Mary. Is your sister still doing OK? And what is lyengar?

10,000 steps boogaloo!

Sister is ok - I think she gets to drive this week - but we are going up to take care of some work on her car. thanks for asking.

Iyengar is a style of yoga. If you want me to go through the styles of yoga, mention it on/ after Saturday - this will help you pick a class based on what you like to do, if you are interested.

Got to go - I was just checking in before going to pack.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I was talking to my husband this a.m. and uttered the words "I want to go to a spa for a month like rich people do, and just eat good food and do yoga and lay around for a month."

Then, on the walk back from a session with my trainer (that was actually a thai massage today.) I thought: "I don't have to go anywhere to do that. I can just do that at home."

So, as I mentioned (but claimed to "not be ready for") I think I'm going to try 30 days of just yoga and walking. Whatever this illness is, it's not allowing me to do hardcore cardio (every time I try, I relapse) or any hard core workouts. I did a little "what's the worst that can happen?" questioning of myself and the worst that can happen is I can lose a bit of cardio fitness, but I'm losing that anyway. The best that can happen is my batteries actually get a chance to re-charge completely.

Tonight it's yoga at the gym if I feel up to it, and yoga at home if I don't. The Wednesday teacher is very "stretchy" and restorative, and I feel tons better today, so I feel brave enough to try it.

Take care, pebbles.:flowerforyou:

Love the new signature quote, Mary.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Hi,

Well today was weigh in. I gained a pound over the week. Doesn't suprise me, I met a lot of my goals but I rarely stayed in my cals last week or the week before.

Goals for today:

Hydrate-doing well so far
    stay in cals-doing well so far
    veg and fruit-one fruit one veg so far----shooting for one more veg at least today
    exersing tonight with my friend

What will happen tomorrow if today is our last day in the boogaloo challenge?

Anne
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Quick check-in for me. Goals:

~ Get in another 30 minutes of cardio -- maybe a brisk walk outside or a class at the gym later (I already did a morning workout)
    ~ Only allowed to drink 2 more nights in April, no more than 2 drinks per each night
    ~ Take my vitamins
    ~ Go to bed earlier, get up earlier