Hola

Options
New here with a long way to go....I want to lose close to 80 lbs and am the biggest I have ever been. I have a trip planned to Central and South America and am leaving at the end of November. Because I am backpacking I need to be in better shape than I am right now so both diet and exercise are going to come into play in a big way. Also trying to learn spanish before I go....we will see how this all pans out but so far I am really excited about finding this site. Good luck to everyone.

Replies

• sheegeri
    Options
    New here with a long way to go....I want to lose close to 80 lbs and am the biggest I have ever been. I have a trip planned to Central and South America and am leaving at the end of November. Because I am backpacking I need to be in better shape than I am right now so both diet and exercise are going to come into play in a big way. Also trying to learn spanish before I go....we will see how this all pans out but so far I am really excited about finding this site. Good luck to everyone.
  • keekolee414
    keekolee414 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have quite a bit to lose as well... at least 60 by the time all is said and done. I'm also in the process of learning Spanish because a most of my college friends speak better spanish than english. I just signed up for this site tonite so I'm new too. Good luck with everything!