quest for ladies 5'3 and around 130-135 lbs

Options
I am 5 ft 3 inches tall and currently weight 134 lbs.
I have my daily diary at 1200 calories....
I elected to keep my calories at 1200 as this is what
mfp figured it to be when i started....

i started out weighing 183 i have lost almost 50 pounds...

now for my question....

what is your daily calorie count allowed and
should i up mine?
HELP!

Replies

• kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I didn't realize we weighed the same! If you haven't changed your intake since you started, I definately would up it. I upped mine twice already and had really good results with it. Our bodies get used to the same intake, exercises, etc. Mine is currently at 1200 (the lowest it's been in a long time) and I'm not having my success with it. I'll be raising mine again soon, I was just switching things ups for a bit hoping to trick my body lol. I'd raised yours to lose 1/2 lb a week which should give you somewhere around 1400 calories a day. Good luck!! the last few pounds are really hard to let go but persistance will pay off:)
  • Rebjones612
    Options
    Hey girl! I didn't realize we weighed the same! If you haven't changed your intake since you started, I definately would up it. I upped mine twice already and had really good results with it. Our bodies get used to the same intake, exercises, etc. Mine is currently at 1200 (the lowest it's been in a long time) and I'm not having my success with it. I'll be raising mine again soon, I was just switching things ups for a bit hoping to trick my body lol. I'd raised yours to lose 1/2 lb a week which should give you somewhere around 1400 calories a day. Good luck!! the last few pounds are really hard to let go but persistance will pay off:)
    thanks
    I will try that

how do i change my status to let mfp figure how many calories i should eat?
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    Just change your goal to 1/2 lb a week loss and mfp will figure the calories for you. If you have any other questions, be glad to help you:)
  • Rebjones612
    Options
    :bigsmile: thanks,,,,you
    have been very helpful...
    I hope this will help me to
    lose a little more weight!
  • kylakesgal
    Options
    You are very welcome and let me say that losing 49 pounds is such a HUGE accomplishment!!! Keep me updated on your progress:)