Turbo Jam--Is it any good?

Options
aerome
aerome Posts: 171 Member
I've noticed that a lot of you on here work out to Turbo Jam and I was considering buying just the workouts off of Amazon, it would only be about $15. I was wondering, is it any good? What do you like and/or dislike about the workouts? Is the instructor annoyingly peppy? Have you seen any results with continued use? Any other thoughts/comments would be great!

Replies

• aerome
    Options
    I've noticed that a lot of you on here work out to Turbo Jam and I was considering buying just the workouts off of Amazon, it would only be about $15. I was wondering, is it any good? What do you like and/or dislike about the workouts? Is the instructor annoyingly peppy? Have you seen any results with continued use? Any other thoughts/comments would be great!
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Jam for about a year now and will soon be starting Chalean Extreme. I've done about every exercise DVD out there over the years and TJ is by far my favorite! I love Chalene Johnson. She's very high energy, but not overly perky and annoying (IMOA). I burn as many calories in the cardios as I do when I run for the same length of time and the toning/sculpting workouts definitely work. There's a woman on the Turbo Jam thread here who has posted before and after pics (she's only done TJ) and they are amazing!
    I definitely recommend it!
  • imcrystal
    imcrystal Posts: 21
    Options
    My husband is a Beachbody coach and we have every video they make. I've tried them all and Turbo Jam by far is my favorite. I don't have a lot of time to exercise and there are several 20 minute workouts. They are fun and Chalean is very energetic but not overly annoying like some I've seen.

I would be careful buying them from Amazon, etc. I've heard that they mass produce these and they don't have all the stuff with them like you can get directly from Beachbody - so do beware. I don't think you'll be sorry if you invest the money.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I don't just do TJ, but it's by far my favorite video. I love the Cardio Parties.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Come check out our thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/49134-turbo-jammers-4-13-4-19

Feel free to ask questions or PM us individually for our stories. I've been doing Turbo Jam exclusively for about 7 months and have lost almost 45 lbs. I've tired other workout videos and they get old really quickly. I love my Turbo Jam!

If music is a motivator for you then this is the workout for you!
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is a really excellent excercise program! I have all of the DVD's and they have benefited me tremendously. I got great results.

Steph
  • aerome
    Options
    Thanks for all of your reviews! :flowerforyou: I ordered it earlier today and can't wait for it to get here!!!