Before, during, and after baby

Options
atynk
atynk Posts: 400 Member
Hi all, just wanted to share my so-far success to keep me motivated to that ultimate goal- getting back to prebaby body.
A few years ago, I weighed 190 lbs, and decided that I did not want to be in that kind of shape if I got pregnant. So I worked hard, ate well and lost 50 lbs (140 lbs) . When I got pregnant I made it my goal to stay in shape so I would feel great after the baby came, and not have a zillion lbs to lose. So I gained about 35 lbs and at 40 + weeks delivered a little girl. I felt great after, and looked almost like the old me. I was back at the gym 4 weeks later, and back at hockey and soccer 6 weeks later. I took a trip to florida 2 month later and felt confident and happy in my bikini... Even though I feel like I am in even better shape than before the baby, I still am holding onto some thigh and butt fat lol. 10 lbs to be back to my pre-baby weight, and hoping after I am done breastfeeding it will finally come off. So anyway to motivate myself, and maybe some of you I posted some before , after, during pregnancy, and after lol... enjoy !

Before 190
kkl.jpg

After 140
Florida2010081-1.jpg

40 weeks preggers
40weeks.jpg

2 months post baby
BrookeFlorida2012064.jpg

Replies

• BassesGirl
    BassesGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! My hope is that I can look that good after I have a kid (in the future).

Good job sticking to it!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    you look awesome and your baby is beautiful! congratulations!
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible! I am still working on getting my body back after having my little boy (10 months ago). I've lost 10lbs since coming on MFP 6 weeks ago. Hopefully this summer I can look as hot as you!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    You totally rocked it! Great job :-)
  • mrsred79
    Options
    Girl, I think I hate you! (JUST KIDDING!) I wish I looked like you after having a baby. I didn't even look like that BEFORE having a baby. LOL You look FABULOUS! Keep up the good work, hun!
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing! that is exactly the same journey i am on now too, so I am so inspired that you did it!!!!! i also started at 190 and am now down to 167, but i want to get down to 140 before i get pregnant! Thank you so much for showing me that it's possible!!!
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Yay for you woman!!! You did great and look awesome ;))
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    amazing you look great
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And you looked cute as hell at 39 wks! Congratulations.
  • brittanyla077
    brittanyla077 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job I have a 3 month old b4 my pregnancy I was 140 I was 146 when I delivered a very healthy lil boy and now exactly 3 months post I am 127!!! I guess some pregnancies are good on your body LOL
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! I so bad want to be 140 lbs again! You look so great! Congrats on your weight loss and baby girl! :)
  • CapsFan17
    Options
    You look amazing! My motivation for getting in shape is so that I can have a healthy pregnancy in the near future. You're pictures have given me extra motivation. Thanks for posting.
  • blessmy5
    Options
    Congratulations on your baby girl and your wonderful success! Fantastic~
  • HotKanye
    HotKanye Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is depressing! I wish I had lost my weight BEFORE having my first kid. But I will before having my second and I'm already 25 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight. You look amazing.
  • LuaLiz
    LuaLiz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!! that just goes to show how much it really does help to be strong, fit and it shape pre-baby!!!! ..that's actually one of the big reasons why i'm trying so hard to get super strong and fit now as hubby and i want to start trying soon. :)
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Well done such great progress. Can I ask how tall you are?
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Geez! You must be tall… girl, you didn't look bad at 190, you rocked 140, looked BEAUTIFUL pregnant, and … seriously… you had that little baby and you look like that? AWESOME!
  • Moviedust
    Options
    Wow that is so similar to what I want to. I was 191.8 at my highest and wanted to lose before getting pregnant. I'm down to 168.7 right now and would like to be 150 before getting pregnant!
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Ive had 3 children and even though i only have about 8lbs to go till what i weighed before children, my tummy will never be the same again :(
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow....You look amazing. Great job looking that good 2 months after having the baby. I, and this is my own personal statement I know its hard to lose the pregnancy weight, but I feel too many woman use it as an excuse. I have come across women who have said this but their child was already 3 years of age.

BTW you look good at 190 and look amazing at 140
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!