hey ladies and gentz

Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Hey you guys, Im Shanta I visit this site everyday except the other they we had a storm and the power outage, But n e way Im looking for more friends and support buddies to chat with. My weigh in dayz on fridayz . I need new buddies and support people. This site is great...:happy: I LOVE THIS WAY BETTER THAN SLIMFAST.COM . But I enjoy slimfast shakes and bars :laugh:

181273.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Hey you guys, Im Shanta I visit this site everyday except the other they we had a storm and the power outage, But n e way Im looking for more friends and support buddies to chat with. My weigh in dayz on fridayz . I need new buddies and support people. This site is great...:happy: I LOVE THIS WAY BETTER THAN SLIMFAST.COM . But I enjoy slimfast shakes and bars :laugh:

181273.png
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    welcome
    have fun
    get sweaty every day:smile:
  • rachel512
    rachel512 Posts: 38 Member
    hey girl! here for ya! It's a long, tough road but props to you for just logging everthing everyday and making the effort to drop those stubborn lbs! I've got about 30 to drop myself, so we need to stick together through this! My weigh in day is Monday so lets try to keep eachother motivated! Good luck!
  • Shanta1983
    Im not new, Im just lookin for new buddies silly:laugh: and I sweat daily sir :laugh:

181273.png
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Welcome...I can be your buddy...I need the support as well.
  • Shanta1983
    Thankx Rachel, Thats cool sweetie, Yea Im get their I know I am lets chat sometimes

181273.png
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome Shanta!! :drinker: Way to go on your loss already - good job. This is a great place to make friends and support eachother. Enjoy your journey!
This discussion has been closed.