Hello my name is ___________ and I'm addicted to:

Options

Replies

• kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is kelly...I am addicted to cereal, running, working out, cuties, running
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Nicky & I'm addicted to pole dancing. And to a less healthy extent, cereal (especially granola) and sugar -.-
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tammie & I'm addicted to fishing, Wine and Bbq/Smoking game meat
  • donnafossil
    Options
    Hello, my name is Donna and I'm addicted to knitting and food!
  • Newlyfe74
    Newlyfe74 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tiffany and I'm addicted to Utz Potato Chips and any potato chips for that matter.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Sam and I am addicted to going to awkward situations and inappropriate humor.

TDF...

My name is Katie and I'm addicted to raw spaghetti, the internet and my iPhone.
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Glen and I am addicted to MFP, the gym, eating healthy, my iphone, traveling, and hiking!!!
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    Hello my name is Chantel and I'm addicted to hockey (GO LEAFS GO!), fishing, skittles, and white wine! (not in the alcoholic proportion haha)......and my Blackberry!
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Gilly and I am addicted to axe throwing and Archery!!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Sherry and I'm addicted to my android (actually panic if I can't find it), Pinterest, Cherry Coke, the message boards on MFP, the beach and scrapbook products. Can't say I've had time to actually *use* them lately! lol
  • NatashaK29
    Options
    Hi I'm Natasha and I'm addicted to my kindle, MFP, chocolate, coffee, crazy sex (with my husband of course), anything vampire or supernatural (yes even twilight though the books were better and supernatural), playing pool, body modification, music, work and cigs but I am quitting that last one. Down to half a pack a day and ready to take another step down.
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Hello, my name is Mika and I'm addicted to you dontcha know that your toxic! Kidding, kidding. I'm heavily addicted to tortilla chips, and am currently in a 12 step program for it. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Edward and I'm addicted to video games.
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Paula and im addicted to Margaritas (from Soluna restaurant), i dont drink them as often as i would like but i think of them everyday
  • imhogwildintx
    imhogwildintx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Jennifer and I'm addicted to: Horses and Sponge Bob and Cigarettes (not in that particular order lol)
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Helloo my name is tasha and I'm addicted to redbull.. thankfully it does not give you wings, I'm scared of heights:/

Tasha
    xxx
  • mariakart
    Options
    Hello my name is Maria and I'm addicted to Netflix.
  • whirligig24
    whirligig24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Melissa and I am addicted to coffee, hand sanitizer, and my iPhone.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hello my name s Jenny, I am addicted to lean pockets, protein shakes, and vodka.
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Jackie and I'm addicted to Pizza, my computer, my Iphone, and my kids.