Hello my name is ___________ and I'm addicted to:

Options

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Tayonia and I am addicted to MFP, chocolate chip cookies, thin mints, (so I have to stay away from them both), oh and my new found love Baked Doritos and Baked Cheetos :)
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i'm hedgiie, i'm addicted to sex
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm Fatima, addicted to MFP, gym, ice cream
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Greg and I am Addicted to: Peanut butter, Chocolate, MFP, and a very amazing woman.
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    Hello my name is Shannon and I'm addicted to CHOCOLATE & PB & Banana sandwiches!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Donquita and I am addicted to shoes, MFP, cheese and adult wrestling ;-)lol
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I'm Ashley and I am addicted to lifting and now Zumba!
  • casval75
    Options
    Hello my name is Sam and I am addicted to going to awkward situations and inappropriate humor.

Ha! Me too!!
  • minimae428
    Options
    Helly my name is Minimae and I'm addicted to: Pinterest, Shoes, Searching the Internet for Recipes AND Chocolate cake!!!!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Sara and I'm addicted to MFP, my treadmill, and reading every book I can get my hands on. Well and food too but Im trying to change that!! lol :blushing:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Jennifer and I'm addicted to shopping (Love me some Bebe), massages, pedicures, and good food (which is why I'm on here.. LOL)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Hello my name is Nadine and I'm addicted to Cheese and MFP!!
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Nesha and I'm addicted to shopping, traveling and Rated R tumbling / wrestling.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Ty and im addicted to retail therapy, shopping should be a sport and oh NUTELLAAAAAAA mmmmmmm
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Amz and I am addicted to trim flat whites...
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Ashley and I'm addicted to Criminal Minds, MFP, kickboxing, oh yeah, and FRENCH FRIES =/
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jill and I'm addicted to emailing good looking men who 'find' me online :wink: ... lol!!! I like 'chit-chatting'... :wink: one of those men got me on this site... so not so bad! :flowerforyou:
  • Charisse1011
    Charisse1011 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Charisse and I'm addicted to working out,,,,,:huh:
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Jill and I'm addicted to emailing good looking men who 'find' me online :wink: ... lol!!! I like 'chit-chatting'... :wink: one of those men got me on this site... so not so bad! :flowerforyou:
    Ummmm did you just say that out loud?
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Nikkie and I'm addicted to the TV show Supernatural which is on in a few hours and I'm getting IMPATIENT.